Choosing a new EU realm

Hello,

I've posted a few threads on the wow realm forums on various realms, but considering there are a ton of realms to choose from, I figured I'd ask here first and see if there were any good suggestions.

Anyway, I'm not specifically looking for a realm where I can move directly into a hardcore raiding guild (otherwise I'd just have browsed the guild recruitment forum..), I'm more looking for your input on your realm.

So basically I'm interested in learning the following:

What's the general community feeling like on your realm?
    Do you actually enjoy playing on your realm?
    Whats the LFG queue like for heroics? What's in need the most ?
    Are there any decent pug groups doing raids, and making progress?
    Whats the raiding progress like? Hardmode's, etc.
    What are the battleground queue's like? Wintergrasp wins/loss ratio?

To answer some of the questions myself, about the realm I'm currently on, Neptulon-EU, lately it feels like the community side of things is drasticly going down the tubes. I'm sure it's the same on other realms, but I'm not sure if it's the same degree as what we have.
    The LFG queue is quick if you are a tank, or have a tank already in the group. Almost instant actually. Otherwise if you're a healer or DPS, then you're going to be waiting 15-30 mins.
    Our pug ICC groups are roughly foing 4 or 5 out of 12 of the bosses available, which I consider to be pretty poor, and there is almost no ICC heroic pugging. (Which is fair to say really, since it probably takes more than a few wipes to get a heroic boss down (as it should!), and most pugs cant handle that...but I've heard there are realms with successful ICC heroic pugs running)
    The horde wintergrasp possession is abysmal, maybe having WG once a day, during the early hours of the morning. Not great if you ever want to do WG, but our battleground queue's are decently timed.

I guess from that, I'd have to say that I'm looking for a realm with a good community feel to it, with good raiding progression, and an even win/loss ratio for wintergrasp.

Maybe you guys have some suggestions

Thanks

Bloodfeather EU, o wait...

DO NOT COME TO CYCLONE BATTLEGROUP. Our servers have had it, really unstable and unreliable. I'll dig some tech support threads out later but really, Cyclone is borked.

Zenedar-Blackout. good guilds, nice PVP in this BG, WG very interesting, nice HC progress... :>>>

BETA CLUB!