Hello dear MMOCHAMPs. I made this threat not to offense anyone or anything, neither to express any of my joy or other feelings. I just made it to see what other ppl think about WoW and it's link to IRL (used term for real life).
For example i value order in my life and I'm kind of sick of it, organizing all my things and trying to act as proper as I can, without harming anyone or offensing anyone. That determined me to have for example, a crystal order of items in my Backpack or Bank.
Also, I related my characters' names alot with what I like to do or what I feel IRL.
For example, I'm a guy that doesn't value power and money so much, so fates decided for me to pick a class to have fun with, not to UBERLEETPWN everything.
Again, it can be called corruption for as you may be in-game as you are in real life: dominating those who can't resist you, helping ppl in need, beeing indifferent, beeing nervous, calm , etc.
Why plague? In some strange way, your character involves a high degree of passion that modelates your as a person. For example, me playing shaman through all this time( 5 years )made me search more about shamans, spirit world, what they were, what they believed and FUNNY thing those fitted me to me even efore I knew them.

Would love to see your sight over this matter too.