Question shadowmourne quest line questions

im thinking of paying a high emd guild to boost my alt pally through the three difficult quest, prof/BQ/sindra.

my questions are:

- how geared do i have to be to even get boosted through?

this is a 11/12HMs guild so there super geared. prof shouldnt be a prob since im in the abom for a while.

- but on BQ and sindra do i have to be the tank or can i just stand in a certain place to get what i need for the quest.

will craftable and maybe t9 tank gear be sufficient?

that way when i play him i can get the shards in my guild runs.

-thanks

For BQ, just use you 50% less dmg and get pain suppressioned. For Sindra, just equip a whole buncha frost res gear and hopefully your guild can make up for your dps.

Hopefully make up? 25% zone buff should make it cake.

Deleted
    Welfare legendary, who came up with that false statement?

I realy dont think anyone would boost you. Puging a shadowmourne would be worthless, so youd just need to be in a good guild capable of doing LK 25 and a few HMs. But then you will need to be good enough and likd enough to be the one chosen to get the shards.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Puging a shadowmourne would be worthless
    wat? all of my shards, infusions, and even all of my gear has been pugged. blanket statements are amazing.

edit: there isn't really any reason to tank blood queen. get mirrored first, have an offtank out threat you, git bitten first, or second, and you win easily.

tanking for sindragosa is a really bad idea because unless your dps that's carrying you can kill sindragosa within 5 minutes of the first 4 frostbreaths(most likely can't unless you're doing it normal with your guilds main raiders), you'll not want to be tanking, and spread out the 4 frost breaths over 3 ground phases, instead of 2.
    Last edited by neck deep; 2010-06-28 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    I realy dont think anyone would boost you. Puging a shadowmourne would be worthless, so youd just need to be in a good guild capable of doing LK 25 and a few HMs. But then you will need to be good enough and likd enough to be the one chosen to get the shards.
    I already have spoke with the GM of a guild that is tired of trying LK HM and is just selling everything they can now, I just wanted to make sure I wouldnt be too squishy for the encounter, i know the fights, I am 12/12normal 25m and 7/12HM in 25m on my main. And this toons current guild has noone eligible for the shards so Ill get them no prob every week.