Thread: Trinket choice

Trinket choice

I have a question about which trinkets I should be using, both for holy and discipline. I am using these 2 trinkets atm (both for holy and discipline):

Talisman of Resurgence
    Purified Lunar Dust

But I got Illustration of the dragon soul today.
    Should I switch any of the 2 (probs talisman, if any) for the ilustration.

Obviously it only matters on boss fights, as on trash it doesn't matter what I do anyways, but in a boss fight it looks like the illustration is just a permanent 200 spellpower increase while talsiman is some mana and crit and an on use spellpower....

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance

For disc, generally speaking, IoDS > ToR. There's a rampup time, but it's not long for disc, and after that - barring unusual fight mechanics - you're sitting on a static 200 SP. An example of a fight where IoDS is pretty weak would be Sindragosa. Of course, it's not like you'd need the mana from ToR there anyway...

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    For disc, generally speaking, IoDS > ToR. There's a rampup time, but it's not long for disc, and after that - barring unusual fight mechanics - you're sitting on a static 200 SP. An example of a fight where IoDS is pretty weak would be Sindragosa. Of course, it's not like you'd need the mana from ToR there anyway...
    ^^ this
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Cool, thanks a lot, will switch to IoDS then.