Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'd tap that ... pedal.

Seriously though, when are they gonna lift the NDA? >.<

Deleted
    this means the beta wont start till july 24th or later? :<

thats lame.

in either case, my guess is it wont start till AFTER sc2 is released.

so.. start of august

Deleted
    So the Beta wont start for atleast another 5 weeks.. :-/

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 06:55 AM ----------

Jeina - If the Beta starts 3 weeks before the 23rd of July it would have to start in 3 days...

now all you need is a chain of tap pedals for all your keybinds.

you can be like the drummer from def leppard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kysimir
    Not even in Care Bear land where people crap rainbows and barf lollipops, is this immoral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Faceless ones have eyes now? But this makes no sense...

Deleted
    Anyone remember how long Wotlk beta took ?

If the beta starts around the end of July and it takes 3 months to run through it and gather all the data etc. then 4 weeks of getting it ready after the Beta ends... so December release ?

that tap pedal is the stupidest thing that will probably ever have the wow name on it.. if some one makes a pvp video with that tap pedal as the only controller they will be LEGENDARY.. this is so stupid it almost seemes like a force meme to generate hype for creative sound products. like seriously a PEDAL WTF>..........

I like using a mouse button or skype instead, but this will do nicely for my ferocious bite keybind...stomp, BOOM.

As if this footpedal is something new.
    You can compare it to any racing steerwheel+footpedals combination
    And hey, guess what, those have even 2 pedals so you can map even a 2nd function! (and just put the steering wheel aside)

Oh well, I'm sure they will make fuckloads of money because people are stupid enough to buy crap like this ^^

Hmmm.... I remember when the vast majority of people thought that Cataclysm was going to be released in AUGUST- Yet, here we are, almost in July with scarce amounts of gameplay info. Something tells me that this period of time will be the biggest stagnation zone WoW has ever seen.
    Last edited by Queen Sylvanas Windrunner; 2010-06-29 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XemnasXD View Post
    still not sure why they're called faceless ones when they clearly have faces...
    Lies! I don't see any face!

Also... why is everyone so upset that it sounds like the beta is out in August?
    That's honestly earlier than I expected.

Thumbs down Not this year

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    If the beta starts around the end of July and it takes 3 months to run through it and gather all the data etc. then 4 weeks of getting it ready after the Beta ends... so December release ?
    Blizzard is not in a hurry and our disappointment, anger, threats (including suicidal) just make them laugh (if that!).

Seriously though, I do not think they'll release this year.

Time-wise, they probably _could_ make it for Xmas, but there will be other (competing) titles filling up the shelves, so why bother? They have enough money to last them till release of Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 will be released this year already, so they can wait till Summer Holidays 2011, as far as dispassionate analysis is concerned.

I bloody hope I'm wrong here, btw.

P.S. who cares about the stupid pedal, seriously guys?!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Lies! I don't see any face!

Also... why is everyone so upset that it sounds like the beta is out in August?
    That's honestly earlier than I expected.
    First of all, there is two glowing eyes. Secondly, are you really going to be entertained with Icecrown Citadel and one extra boss for what is looking like over a year? That's even worse than the Sunwell. Well, I kind of expected it but I would rather see "soon" than have messages that arouse false hope, and there is plenty of them. For example a quote many remember, "You will be complaining about Goblin rogues by next BlizzCon". The fact that this is looking to be the slowest expansion to hit the market, and much of Blizzard's ambitions being dashed is kind of getting old.
    Last edited by Queen Sylvanas Windrunner; 2010-06-29 at 07:29 AM.

I too think the pedal is a nice idea. (Doesn't need to be the official one, though...)
    Having push to talk near your usual buttons mades it simple to push, but at the risk of pushing it accidently sometimes. Having it far away makes it difficult to push without abandoning the movement keys or the mouse.
    I use TS on my laptop, while playing on PC, so it's even another keyboard I have to move my hand to... Voice activation is no option, cause it makes me paranoid (always fear that I might be heard breathing or such.) So I rarely speek while fighting a boss. See why people might like that pedal now?

Question, does it matter wether the screenshot is sent by the guildmaster?

Deleted
    hup Uk hup.

Check date, this isn't April 1st.

Foot pedal wtf

Why not some ass button so I can clench my cheeks in fear = /cast Pain Supression.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance seem to be going all out from that screenshot...

And I like it! More PvP orientated PvE ftw!

The WOTLK beta downloader and site didn't go live until July 17th and I believe the first wave of invites begun on July 18th.. a Friday. The 23rd July is, a Friday. So relax.. they appear to be on schedule. I imagine the guild winners will get invites as part of the first wave of beta invites. Blizzard traditionally works with waves of invites.. the first wave is quite small but it gets bigger and bigger across a number of weeks/months until pretty much everyone is invited who opted in.

Deleted
    lol a pedal? Are you being serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Totally agree with you here, seems like beta wont be until mid july now.
    My money is on the end of july. After ICC received the 30% buff.