Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Yay now Arcane Mages have both hands free while playing.
    /bow

15+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, it's more likely to see a contest when the beta is almost online. When you already running it, you can assure people to be part of it, send out keys to the winners and let them get online at that moment.

I won't be looking weird if the beta is starting this week or next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    Anyone remember how long Wotlk beta took ?

If the beta starts around the end of July and it takes 3 months to run through it and gather all the data etc. then 4 weeks of getting it ready after the Beta ends... so December release ?
    WOTLK Public Beta Begun: July 17th 2008
    WOTLK Public Beta Ended: Nov 4th 2008
    WOTLK Released: Nov 13th 2008

So relax.. a mid July beta is perfectly normal!! Stop worrying about it ppl!

I use a worn out keyboard on the floor for CTRL and SHIFT modifiers, a single button probably won't do for me ^^

pff, I already play my Holy Paladin with a steering wheel and pedals. Gas Pedal = Holy Light, Break pedal = Divine Shield !

I got a new spam key now :d

Beta tomorrow, kids.

Yep, I'm just that hopeful.

Deleted
    "Here guys, have an extra button for just £24.99!"

Deleted
    cant believe people are saying the foot padel is a good idea, its basically a 1 button mouse....
    I can't use my mouse with my foot. Do you ?

Alliance banners? In the barrens? Whats going on here, have I missed something? :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    If the NDA isn't lifted soon...
    We'll boycott the game??

Now they gotta invent a SUPER-WoW-ShittingBag to help players not to get distracted for WC procedures as well.

I thought about getting a foot pedal way before they came up with their "revolutionary" idea. But then again I often keep my feet up while playing. So what I need is a toe wiggle detecting controller!

BTW at first i thouht that this is an April Fool joke... but then i realized that it's too late for that... and then i realized that it's just that someone in Creative's got very nice sense of humor

Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    great, our guild is form czech republic so i guess we cant even participate. jesus... give beta already
    Next time try not to guess but read the rules instead! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    The competition is opened to anyone aged 15 or more residing in France, Belgium, the United Kingdom or Luxemburg, or anyone aged 18 or more residing in Sweden, Germany, Spain, Austria, Finland, Norway, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Belarus, Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Czech Republic or Ireland…
    “There is no dark side of the Moon really… as a matter of fact it's all dark.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    Faceless ones have eyes now? But this makes no sense...
    Erm. They always had eyes.

Nice! A friend of mine just built a pedal for vent. He loves it so I may pick this one up. One more key for binding.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that the foot pedal is a stupid idea, and another way to take money from us all :].

Yeah that pedal is pretty win.

Quote Originally Posted by Postkrieg View Post
    I agree that the foot pedal is a stupid idea, and another way to take money from us all :].
    All? You don't have to buy it :P I sure as hell won't, same as I won't buy an ingame mount or pet.