Thread: Whats wrong?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kilinjaro View Post
    after the buffs have been applied you will always use cs before they drop off so none of the entire package is lost by putting it lower in the rotation.
    You really don't get it and choose to continue your misconceived argument. I'll just let you live in your own little world. I'd feel bad if I was the reason that the whole thing came crashing down around you.

Oh, and I'd like to see a parse. Thank.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the pro-est ret pallies have Exo so high on the priority list. It's not like people with H LK 25 experience are saying otherwise, and even if they were, what do they know?

/endsarcasm

Go learn you class before you spot random nonsense, you might give some more impressionable people bad ideas, like using exo over anything but HW.

So the only person that didn't go super off-topic or didn't look at my armory was the player that found my parses. That was before I had CLCRet going on and whatnot but, I'll try to tighten up my rotation a lot and practice it :/ Idunno what else to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalGT View Post
    So the only person that didn't go super off-topic or didn't look at my armory was the player that found my parses. That was before I had CLCRet going on and whatnot but, I'll try to tighten up my rotation a lot and practice it :/ Idunno what else to say.
    Get the Rotation going pretty much the best thing you can do with the Dummies ^^

I also sometimes set Rawr only to self buffs, Dps is for me then 6.844, and then I try to get as near as possible @ Dummie -.-

It also makes Rotation practicing more fun ^^
    Last edited by Suliso; 2010-06-29 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Hurr Durrr

If you expect any type of logical response to the issues you are having, you should be able to present parses that paint the full picture. Marrowgar, while not a terrible fight, isn't ideal for many reasons and those should be pretty obvious. Most of the posts in this thread apply to your issues, you just aren't seeing that. Either your rotation is wrong or you aren't spamming your abilities.

The tangent about the use of Exorcism may not have been entirely applicable, but these forums (and this thread for that matter) aren't all about you. The only reason that forums like this one are public is so that others who could possibly be having the same issues can see the responses to your issue. The entire justification for these forums is for the betterment and education of the community. Try to be a little less self-centered.
    Last edited by Prentice; 2010-06-29 at 06:36 PM.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    If you expect any type of logical response to the issues you are having, you should be able to present parses that paint the full picture. Marrowgar, while not a terrible fight, isn't ideal for many reasons and those should be pretty obvious. Most of the posts in this thread apply to your issues, you just aren't seeing that. Either your rotation is wrong or you aren't spamming your abilities.

The tangent about the use of Exorcism may not have been entirely applicable, but these forums (and this thread for that matter) aren't all about you. The only reason that forums like this one are public is so that others who could possibly be having the same issues can see the responses to your issue. The entire justification for these forums is for the betterment and education of the community. Try to be a little less self-centered.
    Fair enough, though I would think that in a particular topic the focus would more be on the question(or the matter it pertains to) then someone absolutely having no idea what the rotation is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup it's a shitty parse to use but honestly I didn't want to go back 2-3 weeks and Marrowgar is bad because of your movement and spikes but even with movement and spikes you can tighten your ECDs and improve your DPS by a very large margin. Just take the breakdown I gave you and learn from it. Use Divine Protection to sneak back into damage and keep from losing your CS 5 stack or your SoV 5 stack.

Get me a parse from DBS so we can see a fight where you just stand and spam buttons that is really the best fight in the game every other fight can cause DPS drops from movement and other shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?