Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A normal mouse.

Save lots of money on something you don't really need!

Quote Originally Posted by Oathmaker View Post

War Mouse. The most hideous, retarded mouse i've ever seen. Previously known as the open office mouse (for god knows what reason)

it's got buttons and a joystick, though.

Edit: just so you know what it claims it can do;

http://warmouse.com/about.html
    What
    The
    Hell

/facepalm @ War Mouse

Ive had nothing but trouble from pretty much all razer products ive used. multiple mice, gaming headsets, etc. Only thing from razer that has actually been good was the N52te, but that was designed by Belkin sooo not really the same thing.

I recommend the Logitech G5 or G500. both amazing mice.
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer Naga. Simply amazing once you get used to it, but after having it for 5 monthes I don't regret buying it, best cpu-wise investment I've made!

Its buttons are really nice along the side, before my Razer I had a no-name mouse, just the basic mouse with 2 buttons on the side. Pretty lame now that I think of it...anyways, I used to hit 1-6 on the keyboard, now I can hit 1-12 on the keyboard using the razer naga, while having my left hand on WASD to hit any other keybindings I've keybound on the keyboard. Overall hard to get used to, but once you do, its simply amazing.
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

go for the n52te, once set up its an awesome piece of kit, unless of course you need more buttons then get a naga too

Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    I use the Warcraft steel series mouse, and despite the cheap ass paint stripping off it and it looking wrecked
    That's why you don't waste money on overpriced WoW labeled devices.

OP: If you want one of the best MMO mice out there then get a Razer - Naga is my preferred model but there are several.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I had the WoW Mouse, it was absolutely horrid. Paint stripped off of it and steelseries didnt want to replace it even tho it was 3 months old. Went back to using my logitech g5 mouse.
    Last edited by Lethal; 2010-06-29 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally sucked it up and bought the WoW steel mouse with over 9000 buttons. To be honest I'm very pleased with it, the button customization is very easy and effective. If you have the money, I would totally recommend it. The only complaint I have is that after couple months of use the paint is wearing off, but its not that detrimental.
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

I've been VERY happy with my logitech mx518.. its very precise, very affordable, well built and enjoyable to use in game and out of game.

Like many have said... Razer Naga. Get imba.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    That's why you don't waste money on overpriced WoW labeled devices.

OP: If you want one of the best MMO mice out there then get a Razer - Naga is my preferred model but there are several.
    While i agree with you too a degree i can tell you its a damn right better than the roccat Kone i was using. My lord that was a bad...bad mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hnngh View Post
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, probably shittest mouse ever made.
    (The guy is talking about the WoW MMO Steelseries Mouse..)
    So far, your statement has no value at all. What is shitty about it? I use it and I love it.
    Right now, I could easily say you have never used it and just doesn't like it because you can't afford it. Next time, say something clever, please!
    Other than that, Quincey is right:
    I use the Warcraft steel series mouse, and despite the cheap ass paint stripping off it and it looking wrecked its still to date the best MMO mouse i ever used. So many functions so easily accessable you just cant argue with it.

Plus it gives my thumb somewhere to rest in long ass BG ques. Just sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato View Post
    I'm using the Logitech G5 and it's perfectly fine for me
    this

15+ Year Old Account
    Logitech MX1000, big, fucking heavy and old, but awesome :O

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked into buying the Razer Naga for a while, but it just seemed too expensive and I just couldn't wrap my mind around what I'd do with all those keybinds...

So, I went with the Logitech G500. Once you get over the fact that it kinda always looks dirty, it's a fantastic mouse. You can customize the weight, it fits really well in your hand (or at least, my hand.) and there's a few extra buttons you can use for keybinds. There's also a button to "unlock" the mouse wheel so you can scroll down long web pages in a single flick of the wheel. You can also customize the speed of your cursor (though, every decent gaming mouse should have this feature.) and the cord is made out of nylon or something so you never have to worry about breaking it.

I <3 it.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you what not to buy, don't buy the nasty ass wow mouse. Mine is under 6 months old and I have all ready stripped off the paint, with the little flakes of silver paint getting stuck under my nails. Worse I have little dainty elf hands, and I swear to god you have to be a Taurn in real life to reach all the buttons. Out of all the 9000 buttons on the damn thing I can reach like 5. The flashing pulsing light that this thing emits is a fascination of all the critters in the house feel like I have to put a condom on every time I use it cause I can't tell how many of the cats have been trying to spoon the stupid thing.

I will say, the covered cord of the mouse is pretty nice when you have litters of kittens teething on it, and it's the only mouse I haven't had to reinforce the cord from little bundles of fur. Probably the only reason I haven't chunked it out the window.
    Last edited by Kabasue; 2010-06-29 at 07:22 PM. Reason: LoL elf ends

I'll add my vote for the Razer Naga, which is funny because the last Razer mouse I got gave me all kinds of problems. I also like the newer Microsoft Sidewinder and Sidewinder X5 mice... they don't have as many buttons as the Naga, but they're solid and responsive.

On a related note, I still can't find a replacement for my good old Zboard Fang - for my left hand (and no, the Nostromo isn't it... I've tried two versions of it and can't get used to it). The Zboard Merc is pretty good too, but the Fang lets me use a regular keyboard of my choice for other stuff.

using a razer naga atm and it has to be one of the best quality and functional gaming mouse ive ever used id recomend it anyday 5/5.

Yeah like a couple people said, the G500 is pretty amazing. My wife and I both use it and a few people in our guild have picked it up as well.