Frostmourne Room H LK 10

As the title says, for healers were running Disc Priest, Holy Pally. Damage seems out of control. We stack on one person and keep moving as strats say but we always seem to lose 1-2 people.

On my kill we had our shaman throwing out chain heals and ret healing sometimes as well. Assuming people aren't getting hit by wicked spirits or bombs the frostmourne aura damage isn't that bad.

If you are using a shadow priest, put a priest in each group and get them to spam holy nova.

Are you actually dying to explosions or just the regular damage?

Deleted
    I'm a disc priest and what I did was shield the group I'm not in and holy nova and shield my group. throw pom around. our pally dsac'd and we just made sure to move.

Also if you got an Oomkin, let him use Starfall and then throw some hot here and there, it could be super win.

We were running Disc Priest + Resto Druid so the hots did the job I believe since our Disc was Mind Searing some Wicked Spirits usually.

Is it damage from Spirit explosions?Spirit Bombs?Or the usual damage in the room?

Tell your members to use Healthstones at that point if you have a lock also.Might save you.

Edit: We had shields also even though he was killing spirits.Just asked him.
    Last edited by Fuu; 2010-06-29 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Addition