So.. I'm an engineer

I recently picked up engineering on my hunter so he is capable of making his own arrows, and I was wondering if the enchants/saronite bombs are good for him..
    I was currently trying out the rocket gloves, but beginning to think the haste enchant is better(since rocket gloves are pretty much a fire arcane shot..), also are the saronite bombs good to use in the hunter rotation?

Armory is: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...all&cn=Kartman If needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they are very good. The rocket enchant/haste enchant to the gloves are great, as well as the cape enchant and the boots being best in slot. Just bind the bombs to a mouse button, and throw them in during the GCD.

femaledwarf.com

Use this to determine if the Rocket or haste is better for you on paper. I also recommend getting 4 set t10 as soon as you can.

Sooo ...you are asking if engineering is good for PvE basicaly.

No it's nowhere to useful except rocket boots maybe sometimes, hand-mounted pyro rocket is PvP thingie(however is of GCD so it can be somehow useful but not much , not doin enormous amounts of damage) so is the saronite bomb, never heard that someone would use that in his rotations :P

So just make your arrows
    Just believe... all cars have mind.

The cape ench is better then the normal agi one AND you get to ninja jump off you mount for a faster decent

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Deleted
    i might be wrong, but i dont see the big idea with the bombs because to drop the bomb you lose cast time on a steady shoot, dosent seem like a good idea to me

haste is better than the rocket enchant as you gain better gear, nitro boots (24crit) are bis and the cape enchant gives some nice extra agi and you can macro the parachute to your disengage for longer jumps.
    The bombs are crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyaz View Post
    i might be wrong, but i dont see the big idea with the bombs because to drop the bomb you lose cast time on a steady shoot, dosent seem like a good idea to me
    The bombs are instant and just use them during a GCD while not doing anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Engineering a BiS profession for Huntards at the moment?

Rocket Gloves are off the GCD, brilliant, and the Haste Gloves scale with gear, as well as the enchant and amazingly useful Rocket Boots.

Was it not the effective use of the 'nades that make it trump JC / BS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Well, thanks for the replies everyone suppose I was doing it right all along ^-^
    Also trying femaledwarf.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    Well, thanks for the replies everyone suppose I was doing it right all along ^-^
    Also trying femaledwarf.com.
    one down, a few million more to go!
    Can I get some Ice Blocks with my Kill Shot plz?

Ravéndíll - Turalyon