Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Clickers can be awesome

There is a fact!!! Clickers can be awesome.

Cause they have an overview on everyting they can do,
    Cause they use their jump 180 combos to f you up in pvp,
    Cause they drink beer,

Why are you awesome fellow clickers?

P.S. i play a hunter since the beginning and i always clicked everything. Yeah it sound strange and youll say im a noob but its not the case, in pvp im good. They have so much abilities that im more comfortable if i can see them all so i dont forget them. With the experience i have on clicking, i can be as fast as a keybinder if not more (cause i have a overview on everything i can do)

Deleted
    Clickers can be awesome, but they'd have way more awesomesauce in their meals if they would keybind.

15+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend plays a resto druid, she clicks, i stay alive, i don't complain, it's their play style, just like how using the keyboard is my play style, no reason to be raged about it, no reason to change the whole outlook of people about it, no reason to even have a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    My girlfriend plays a resto druid, she clicks, i stay alive, i don't complain, it's their play style, just like how using the keyboard is my play style, no reason to be raged about it, no reason to change the whole outlook of people about it, no reason to even have a problem with it.
    True that Mr. Words of Logic.
    /salute you

Kinda reminds me of the Mac VS PC argument. They are both very similar and it is a waste of time to argue over the better option. Even Apple and Microsoft stopped fighting. =P

I'm awesome cause I get to out-DPS my friends who laugh at me for clicking, also because I'm me.

I'm some sort of twisted clicker/mouse turner combination...

... and I'm a pretty awesome hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is new and exciting.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Very true, but every elitists will say you loose time when you click, and with my experience, you can be as fast as a keybinder

Deleted
    I used to click back in the start of TBC.

Also, I used to think like that.

Trust me, even if you are an avarage player who has been clicking for ages (like I was and did), you can never be as fast as a decent player who uses keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Very true, but every elitists will say you loose time when you click, and with my experience, you can be as fast as a keybinder
    How do you perform a jump 360-instant cast maneuver whilst clicking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

in pvp im good. They have so much abilities that im more comfortable if i can see them all so i dont forget them.
    Forgetting your abilitys if you can't see them is the opposite of being good in PvP.

There is a fact!!! Clickers can be awesome.

Cause they have an overview on everyting they can do,
    Cause they use their jump 180 combos to f you up in pvp,
    Cause they drink beer,

Why are you awesome fellow clickers?

P.S. i play a hunter since the beginning and i always clicked everything. Yeah it sound strange and youll say im a noob but its not the case, in pvp im good. They have so much abilities that im more comfortable if i can see them all so i dont forget them. With the experience i have on clicking, i can be as fast as a keybinder if not more (cause i have a overview on everything i can do)
    Key binds > clicking all the time. No matter how good you think you are clicking the day you set up keybinds you will regret ever clicking and you will never go back. I clicked on my first character until I was level 30, then I slowly started to add keybinds until I had just about everything that I needed binded. On my rogue I probably use over 30 different keybinds, for macros and abilities. A, D, Z, X, C, V, F, R, `, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 with Control, shift and alt to modify all of them. A clicking hunter will never beat me, ever. No matter what gear he has or how well he can click, he will never beat me.
    I don't do anything half assed, I use both cheeks.

when you say keybinder, you refering to pushing 1,2,3 for the action bar? or setting up complex ctrl/alt/shift key bindings in the options menu?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    True that Mr. Words of Logic.
    /salute you

Kinda reminds me of the Mac VS PC argument. They are both very similar and it is a waste of time to argue over the better option. Even Apple and Microsoft stopped fighting. =P
    Worst comparison ever much?

Both very similar clicking and keybinding lmfao.

I'd use keybinds if I understood how to set them up/learn them. It seems like it would be less work to click than to actually bind and memorize all your keys and what they do.

Clicking is always worse. That doesn't mean that everyone who clicks is a bad player, it means that people who click could be a bit better if they used more keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofraz View Post
    I'd use keybinds if I understood how to set them up/learn them. It seems like it would be less work to click than to actually bind and memorize all your keys and what they do.
    I pray to God that you are not in my guild...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    when you say keybinder, you refering to pushing 1,2,3 for the action bar? or setting up complex ctrl/alt/shift key bindings in the options menu?
    setting up complex things

It is a bit of work to set them up and learn them I'll admit. But the advantages of doing so far outweigh staying a clicker. Trust me. I've never seen a Gladiator clicker besides maybe an S5 DK/paladin duo. And even then...

Very funny to hear you all fellow keybinders. And when you say you are faster than me its what .0001 sec?

Get an addon called dominos. once you've setup all your bars with the addons scroll over the little circle icon of it by your mini map and it will tell you what to press to setup ur binds. Its an awesome addon and I wouldn't play wow without it.
    I don't do anything half assed, I use both cheeks.