Bring Back Blessing of Salvation!

I think this would be better than the threat reducing talents

<discuss>

But then Paladins would be practically required again. XD I don't think that's what blizzard is going for. ^_^;;

At current Hand of Salvation can be used to reduce a single persons threat at any one point. The entire game acts as though all non tanks have Blessing of Salvation integrated into their systems already. Blessing of Salvation IS active right now, and has been since wrath began.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Oide View Post

<discuss>
    Agreed but stop being bad imo.

Get better tanks and learn how to manage your threat properly with undergeared ones.

I just dont want to spec into arcane subtlety geez :/

Get better tanks and learn how to manage your threat properly
    this ^

So you want Blizzard to make paladins required again cause you wont spent 2 talent points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

you won't be able in cata. Happy?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

<discuss>
    Just wondering, your prolly a fury warr, but still, where and when would you like this blessing? Do you actually need it? I haven't tanked that much on my paladin-alt but I'll try.

Marrowgar, he is prolly taunted to the tank after bonestorm, lady deathwisper, LOADS of addz, die pretty fast, boss aggro never even close, on addz (like on hero) only prob would be your first target, gunship, well ..., saurfang, tanks taunt of each other every ... 7-8ish seconds? Fester, okay here could be a prob, 1 tank is tanking rather long period, rotface, no threat here, you need to run for small oozes, run out etc, I don't think I ever saw a dps coming close on that fight, prof, addz, council, diff targets, only first boss would be a prob, lana'thel, okay an other 1 where it could be, haven't tanked it yet, only healed, so dunno how threat tables are, dreamwalker, addz, sindragosa, you need to stop every 4 swings for 4-5ish seconds, LK okay,

I think its not needed, you could wait a second before going out (wanted to say "all out", but thats what I do when I dps, its all or nothing), I like that a prot paladin can give you HoSalv and play with that, he can bubble you, so even if your smart, it would take you a second or 2 the click it off or press the cancelaura macro, its whats make the prot pally fun to play, you have tools to make everything go your way, but there are other tools aswell, prot warr has vigilance, dunno what a DK or a Druid have as tools like that.

So you rather gave up kings, sanc or might/wisdom (dunno the cata name) for salv? Taking over talents with threat reduction. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't blizzard include like those talents in other talents? Can't really prove it or where to look for that claim, its just something I remember that I saw it.

TL;DR Threat reduction talents > Blessing of Salvation, talents are cool in cata, I've heard

Guys, I already said it. Salv is always on. At all times. You have it now. It is baked into the game. I think you people are forgetting having to wait for five sunders, and still pulling aggro on the first nuke crit.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it was not better than built in talents. I still remember how hard it was to convince paladins that putting a short BoS on me as moonkin on Hydros was a very bad idea since it usually ended mid fight in the worst possible moment and whining during combat was annoying.

As for threat reducing talents being a "waste of points" for some people. I don't know all classes that well but for me at least I get spell range increased withing the threat reduction talent which by all means is a dps increase talent on movement fights.

Passive threat reduction is very important in my oppinion. In vanilla and in TBC a bit as well there was no thing as real rotations since most classes spammed 1-2 buttons for their dps cycle, so a dps stop due to threat wasn't such a big loss. Now if you have to stop due to threat (sometimes experienced in 10 mans with no MS/ToT) your dps is screwed big time since most likely you break your rotation and some dps specces really lose a lot there.

Deleted
    The only fight where I have threat 'problems' is on sindragossa but that is due to being in frostres gear and the attackspeed debuff the breaths do.
    And even there it's usually just some dps that have this nice thing called feign dead ^^
    Only other nasty boss would be Deadwhisper HC due to the minus tps debuff and the fact she is not tauntable there.
    Anyway , imo it's fine the way it is atm.