Pre raiding BiS holy.

Hey guys ,

Basically , Ima reroll after getting hacked , Im looking for a list of what gear to get asap as I wanna hit up raiding as quickly as possible , if someone could link me to a post (I checked stickeys there was nothing)
    or just type it in the reply , That would be cool.

Thanks Sorch.

I believe on the official WoW forums (Worldofwarcraft.com) there is an excellent guide in the Paladin sticky section. But honestly, just run Heroics until you're eyes bleed. Gather full T9 and run the ICC5's every day. Wowhead.com is also very useful when searching for a nice pre-raid armor piece. Hope this helped.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by AQrunnr View Post
    I believe on the official WoW forums (Worldofwarcraft.com) there is an excellent guide in the Paladin sticky section. But honestly, just run Heroics until you're eyes bleed. Gather full T9 and run the ICC5's every day. Wowhead.com is also very useful when searching for a nice pre-raid armor piece. Hope this helped.

Thanks alot , Ill look into it.

15+ Year Old Account
    i just did the exact same thing (well....semi rerolled, and not cuz i got hacked).

just finished my paladin and wanted him to get into ICC asap, so i did happen to spend a good amount on him.

started off getting the 245 emblem helm, 226 emblem neck, 245 emblem shoulders, 232 t9 chest, crafted 245 bracers, 232 t9 gloves, crafted 226 belt (and later bought the 264 plate boe for pretty cheap), 232 t9 pants, 264 crafted boots, both 245 emblem rings, 245 emblem trinket, and got the 232 caster trinket from hpos (never got the 200 from farming reg toc). i spent ~6k on a hilt, got the 219 shield from reg pos, and the furious libram for flash spamming (as well as the 200 from holy light spamming).

i have a miner, and had a ton of titansteel saved up that i never used on my DK, so the crafted pieces didnt cost me too much. if you dont want to spend gold or farm, the vendor gear or icc5man gear you can get isnt far off.

ive been 80 for a month now, and already close to 5500gs w/ 2pc t10 (ive actually gotten 10+ offspec pieces compared to 2 or 3 main spec pieces out of ICC 10/25, so its not like i got into ICC and instantly got all the free passed on loot.

ive since replaced the 232 trinket with sliver of pure thoughts, and then with solace from toc25, got the 264 boe mail pants in a 25 run i did, and the 264 heroic bracers from a 10man i did with some friends (as well as collecting enough emblems for helm and shoulders of t10).

you can get one geared pretty quickly prior to raiding if you want to spend, or if that doesnt matter, you can still get some decent gear.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    i just did the exact same thing (well....semi rerolled, and not cuz i got hacked).

just finished my paladin and wanted him to get into ICC asap, so i did happen to spend a good amount on him.

started off getting the 245 emblem helm, 226 emblem neck, 245 emblem shoulders, 232 t9 chest, crafted 245 bracers, 232 t9 gloves, crafted 226 belt (and later bought the 264 plate boe for pretty cheap), 232 t9 pants, 264 crafted boots, both 245 emblem rings, 245 emblem trinket, and got the 232 caster trinket from hpos (never got the 200 from farming reg toc). i spent ~6k on a hilt, got the 219 shield from reg pos, and the furious libram for flash spamming (as well as the 200 from holy light spamming).

i have a miner, and had a ton of titansteel saved up that i never used on my DK, so the crafted pieces didnt cost me too much. if you dont want to spend gold or farm, the vendor gear or icc5man gear you can get isnt far off.

ive been 80 for a month now, and already close to 5500gs w/ 2pc t10 (ive actually gotten 10+ offspec pieces compared to 2 or 3 main spec pieces out of ICC 10/25, so its not like i got into ICC and instantly got all the free passed on loot.

ive since replaced the 232 trinket with sliver of pure thoughts, and then with solace from toc25, got the 264 boe mail pants in a 25 run i did, and the 264 heroic bracers from a 10man i did with some friends (as well as collecting enough emblems for helm and shoulders of t10).

you can get one geared pretty quickly prior to raiding if you want to spend, or if that doesnt matter, you can still get some decent gear.
    Thanks for all your replys ;D

If you're rich :

emblem of triumph helm
    wrathful neck (the one with haste)
    emblem of triumph shoulders
    Merlin's robe (ToC tailoring pattern)
    Bejeweled wizard's bracers (ToC tailoring pattern)
    t9 gloves
    BoE Belt (plate or mail one)
    Leggings of woven death (ICC tailoring pattern)
    Earthsoul boots (ICC LW pattern)
    emblem of triumph ring
    rep ring (you can get the friendly one really easily)
    emblem of triumph trinket
    toc5 normal trinket
    Battered hilt
    Titansteel Shield
    Libram of renewal (emblems of heroism)

It's fairly expensive, but it gets you up to ICC level very fast.

I made a thread about it a while ago, but since search still (!!) doesn't work, I can't link it to you.
    I still have the Wowhead profiles left though.

I haven't listed any 264 BoE's, but if you have the gold to spend get these:
    Belt of the Blood Nova
    Marrowgar's Frigid eye
    Leggings of Woven Death
    Crypt Keeper's Bracers
    Blood Queen's Crimson Choker

I also listed Protector of Frigid Souls instead of Shiveled Heart (spelling?) because it's a shield. If you really want to min/max the Heart offhand is better, however I prefer using a shield.

This is the best in slot items you can get before setting foot in a raid instance and without 264 BoE's.
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20994287

If you want to get the 4pc Tier 9 for some reason, this is what you should be wearing.
    http://www.wowhead.com/profile=20994281 (I don't recommend this one)

Also for some reason I didn't list Darkmender's Circle, a ilvl 245 BoE ring that drops from Lord Jaraxxus in 25man normal. If you have the gold, get it. It will last you very long (unless you bought Marrowgar's Frigis Eye, in that case it will only last you until you get friendly rep ring, or until Marrowgar's Frigid eye drops (duh).

---------- Post added 2010-06-30 at 12:43 PM ----------

I made a new profile with all the best items you can get before setting foot in a raid instance. All BoE's are included.

Here is the link: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21505264