Thread: addiction

Wink addiction

is wow really something you can get addicted to i think i am but dont know for sure i am sure the people at blizzard hate me and dont care that we realy do have good ideas that could make it better for everyone (nitros for your chopper) but yet i still log on every day am i the only one out there

In some ways, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Just No, you are not alone

Please for all that's good and holy, put punctuation in your posts. I made it about halfway through your post before I had to stop reading because it was just so bad.

Also, I'm pretty sure the last WoW addiction sutdy showed that 64% of the playerbase can be defined as "addicted." Considering how many people play this game, there are likely over 6 million other people who share your stance.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

am so sorry but not so good at that so cant help you there and i knew there would be one anal retentive that would have to jump on that cause your just so damn smart n stuff unlike the thikos like me sorry me is so stupid

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moedamage View Post
    am so sorry but not so good at that so cant help you there and i knew there would be one anal retentive that would have to jump on that cause your just so damn smart n stuff unlike the thikos like me sorry me is so stupid
    Just use 2-3 dot's... How hard can it be?

1. Ending sentances is hard.
    2. Thikos?
    3. I am very smart indeed.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

... that better for you are you happy now went all the way and put 3 in there for you

Poor attempt at trolling grammar nazi's.

OT; Addiction is something only you can determine and that will depend on the lengths you go through to play and just how much "Free" time you spend playing.

... that better for you are you happy now went all the way and put 3 in there for you
    how old are you? 5?