Poll: What class(es) have you left, or is about to leave, during WOTLK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    left my warrior for a paladin ( holy ) not long after i started raiding naxx

im totally the opposite.

Pre-wotlk i was solely on my Holy paladin, when the ret changes hit i went ret.
    After a while i leveled up my alt rogue to 80, then my DK to 80. Had a lot of fun on him.
    Then went on to take my warrior to 80 using just the LFD. Then my mage, and now im up to 74 with my druid.
    I've found leveling to be very fun, guess im burnt out from endgame antics, and ive gotten pretty effective at leveling.

however once cataclysm comes im going to stick to my Druid, and possibly my rogue.
    of all my alts i've leveled to 80 (and raided with all) i got bored of my mage quicklest.

Deleted
    Left my Hunter for DK, left my DK for hunter, left my hunter for shammy.

Left my rogue. Played druid a lot and after a while dropped my druid for warlock. Now rerolling undead rogue again for moar fun pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMuggles View Post
    I tried druid tanking once, was in pain because of threat issues and never did a raid with it again. Found druids way more difficult.
    Well tbh I haven't started druid tanking yet. I'm going to soon, but I've tried out Boomkin, cat and tree. Aside from the threat issues, I hear they're a lot of fun.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i started off with my mage, got bored at 70, made a death knight, got it to 80. got bored of that, went back to my mage. got that to 80. geared her up. got bored. made a priest which i am leveling atm.

Thankfully due to WotLK mechanics, changing classes and/or maintaining raid-worthy alts is very easy to do. I get urges to change class/specs all the time and have my own glyph-bank due to it. I rotate the fun between 5 different level 80s.

left my hunter for a death knight, which came out to be my main.. atleast thats until toc came out.. now i deleted both dk and hunter^^ now my druid is my main

I left my mage for my paladin tanking alt, later switched to ret dps because the guild I joined only needed ret pallies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

In WotLK I left my hunter for my paladin.

I left my Rogue because it was unfairly and unjustly banned and the bad decision was never overturned by blizz.

Now im playing Death knight. and its more fun anyway LOL!

Started as a enhance shaman during early WotLK, but i was really bad at it, so i went back to druid (As i played through BC). But instead of healing i went Lazor chicken. Now i'm a baer and the shaman is an okay geared alt as Ele wich i think is quite enjoyable to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    left hunter for warrior (already halfway TBC though)

My DK was my first 80 and my main for several months. Now he's my bank/AH bitch, and I play all 8 of my other 80s more than I play him.

Never realy left my first toon that il always see as my main, which is my warrior, but i crave variation, and guild i applyed for had no need for warrior, so made a DK, which i used for raiding but in middle uld time before totc, some warriors left so went back to him as main, lvl´d a shammy and recently pally to 80 use all play and try to gear em all, found myself enjoying tank/melee dps, so stoped lvling my priest which i use mostly for jc, only exeption is my shammy whos enh/ele, got a baby rouge and druid(feral), but feals like 4 top lvl toons are enuff so staying whit that untill whatever.

tl;dr: from Druid to DK

"Accidentally" switched from Druid to DK when a group of in-game friends (myself included) decided to take the opportunity of a FCT (the realm we were playing on was overpopulated ofc, and lag in raids was unbearable). Once settled in our new realm we formed a small 10-man guild. My Druid was already geared in almost full ilvl213 and I didn't see much point in doing Naxx10 so I opted to raid with my DK (this was the time before Random Dungeon feature wasn't even heard of, atleast by any of us, so gearing up an alt was nearly impossible). By the time we started 25's and even surpassed my Druid's raid status I was already having too much fun with my DK and we already had a feral so there wasn't much point for me to go back to my Druid and my DK became my new main.

Sometimes I do look back and wish I had kept playing my Druid, afterall it was my very first char (created ~Oct '05). I never raided harcore with it but I did raid with it, some in vanilla and managed to clear all BC raids. Nostalgia is a bitch sometimes..
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

I left my Paladin for my warrior becuase paladin tanking was looking more and more like warriors, not in skills but the gear, it was boring that we didn't have to get some sp gear anymore.

I left my mage for my warrior, now left the warrior back to the mage. He'll more than likely be what I play for the duration of however long I play the game.
    Cake!

I left my warrior because paladins were way more OP XD

I left my elemental shaman for my holy/disc priest, then I left my priest for my warlock and I wont be going back loves warlock
    ----+----[BOSS]++++++
    Just because you're special, it doesn't mean you're useful