What would u like to see from alpha? :P

FINALY i can talk about alpha!!! well beta.. well yeh cata!!! omg! What would u guys like to see i have some old alpha shots if u want them. I can make vidoes and take screens or give info just post and ill fix your needs
    waiting for servers to be up atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing's chin
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Is Gilnaes accessible to players after the the initial leveling quests? If so, is the place filled with Forsaken? If thats the case, I know where my hearth is going to be set.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Is Gilnaes accessible to players after the the initial leveling quests? If so, is the place filled with Forsaken? If thats the case, I know where my hearth is going to be set.
    Last time i lvled a worgen like 3 weeks ago there was a teleporter that moved u from the starting zone to darkshore. Now im sure this is temp for a boat that the teleporter was standing on that dident move anywhere. So I think u may be able to go back or just walk thro the wall. Pitty i never thought to try that :/
    Last edited by Xuhla; 2010-07-01 at 12:16 AM.