Thread: Beta invites

mines bigger

Beta invites

Have all of them gone out? Stupid question I know, but I am a stupid person.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, read around a bit and you'll see

No. It is very likely that zero have gone out at all yet, the beta servers aren't even up right now.

mines bigger
    Thank yall for not being dicks lol, yea i would read but im in the middle of heroic lk and we are swapping disc priests out so i thought id ask.

Quote Originally Posted by mines bigger View Post
    Thank yall for not being dicks lol, yea i would read but im in the middle of heroic lk and we are swapping disc priests out so i thought id ask.
    Then you're obviously not that stupid of a person.

mines bigger
    Maybe, but I am stoned.

Just in case anyone would like to know, a blue post (Blue tracker ftw..)

We're still in the process of selecting accounts and ensuring that they're properly flagged for beta access. We've not yet sent out any invitation emails, though. So, you may want to check your registered email address periodically during the next 24 hours to see if you've been invited to the Cataclysm beta, or simply keep an eye on the "Manage My Games" section of your Battle.net Account Management page (https://us.battle.net/account). If you've been selected to participate, you'll definitely be notified in one of those two areas.