Thread: Frostmourne

Frostmourne

A: While this is a closely guarded secret, we'll trust you to be discreet: no one knows where the remnants of Frostmourne are now.
    Looks like Frostmourne's story doesn't end in WOTLK. Discuss.

This was a quote from the dev Q and A.

Isn't Frostmourne what drove Arthas insane. Without it, will Bolvar be able to control his power/the scourge and not cause 'Wrath of the Fire-Lich King'?

Also, considering how Ateish was said to be evil and that, yet we could still weild it, will the same be true for Frostmourne?

Indeed, only a small portion of Arthas was keeping the Scourge from destroying Azeroth, because of him being corrupted by Frostmourne/Ner'zhul. But since Bolvar has (As far as we know...) no corruption, he'd probably be able to keep control of them better.

Perhaps even to the point of making them useful for the mortal races. Not in the sense of the Scourge being "good", but maybe Bolvar can use them like rabid dogs. IE: Make sure no friendlies are in the area, then direct the Scourge toward the Twilight Highlands or something, where they proceed to maim the twilight cultists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    This because *SPOILER* dont read below

The lich king comes to help fight off a certain enemy with you.
    Proof.

God damnit Tirion! Would it really have killed you to just sweep up the sword? I mean, I know you're the Mary Sue, perfect person super hero, but is your insistence to be above janitorial duties really worth leaving the most evil blade to ever live just lying on the ground? XD

Seriously, who leaves pieces of the shattered Frostmourne lying around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by videogamerpat View Post
    God damnit Tirion! Would it really have killed you to just sweep up the sword? I mean, I know you're the Mary Sue, perfect person super hero, but is your insistence to be above janitorial duties really worth leaving the most evil blade to ever live just lying on the ground? XD
    yes what inarus saying is true and it is very exciting to ive seen ingame dialogue but that might be going a bit to far ive gone so deep into the rabbit hole

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]