jc/bs vs jc / other

Looking ahead and trying to prepare for cataclysm in advance, would it be more beneficial (as a tank) to just drop blacksmithing now (only granting 2 socket bonus) and go engineering for the armor benefit

im jcer and engineering works good i make an f load of money with it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Money is not the objective of this question, Best result is as in min/max pref. wise
    Last edited by Enjin; 2010-07-01 at 04:59 AM.

Well, looking ahead is wise, but remember not everything is set in stone yet.

I suggest looking up a guide on engineering, look for the number of materials needed to reach maximum right now, and get an extra amount just incase they change the levelling process for better or for worse.

Then store it on a bank character, then wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjin View Post
    ... drop blacksmithing now (only granting 2 socket bonus) and go engineering for the armor benefit
    Armor is good for melee-dmg heavy fights, Stamina is good for every fight (if we even stack stamina in cata, might aswell be avoidance).
    I could see engi more fun tbh. Bombs do some extra aoe aggro and nitro boots can get you in or out of harms way very fast.
    Last edited by Cjeska; 2010-07-01 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Typo, thx @ absent

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    Armor is good for spell-dmg heavy fights, Stamina is good for every fight (if we even stack stamina in cata, might aswell be avoidance).
    I could see engi more fun tbh. Bombs do some extra aoe aggro and nitro boots can get you in or out of harms way very fast.
    I think you mean melee-heavy fights. As a dps I hope I won't have to change from BS/JC, cba to powerlevel

no not as melee, For the past 5 years I've tanked. I dont see that changing much in cataclysm