Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    goblins got yet ANOTHER ponytail haircut!?
    the hell is this

15+ Year Old Account
    Moar!

Deleted
    Hey folks, sorry for the radio silence, I got drunk last night.

Anyway at somepoint today or tomorrow I'll be filming some Twin Peaks Gameplay. I'll also upload a truckload more screenshots so please keep watching!

Been reading stuff on cata forums.. May try and creep into Uldam later.
    Last edited by mmocfd8d985519; 2010-07-03 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a Beta, I doubt they're final. At least.. I hope they're not final.

Nice work !
    Btw if you got some time can you check on bael modan in the barrens,
    Blue post said there will be some epic things overthere so im thinking its getting an new qeusthub for ally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheelhal View Post
    Nice work !
    Btw if you got some time can you check on bael modan in the barrens,
    Blue post said there will be some epic things overthere so im thinking its getting an new qeusthub for ally.
    Idd, I got a picture of the battleground near there earlier in the first post, but I will re-visit.

Quote Originally Posted by raubez View Post
    goblins got yet ANOTHER ponytail haircut!?
    the hell is this
    They're in the game to embody all that is awesome about being greasy yuppie scumbags... thus even their ear and nostril hair will be in a ponytail or plaited.

Deleted
    First post updated with three videos.

fuck, that Leviathan in Throne of Tides if friggin huge...

Woah....now were gonna see in cata...Dragon aspect (ysera, of nature) vs Elemental Lord (ragnaros, the firelord)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Deleted
    New images on the first page, including a verry interesting image of the flying trainer.

Why would the alliance need to be trained in "Raptor" and "Wolf" Riding? Will we be able to ride cross-faction mounts now? You tell me!

So now you can pay little gold to learn other faction's mounts without having reputation? So all of the players who actually did the quests for each faction to gain reputation as well as farm cloth for small rep wasted their time? So sad. As for Raptor riding does that mean Worgen really are getting skeleton raptors as mounts? Lame. Thought they would be more creative.

Maybe it's just an error and they mean Elekk riding. Raptor would make sense if Worgen really are getting Skeleton raptors.

Edited.
    Last edited by Fappslot; 2010-07-05 at 08:46 AM.
    [asdfghjkl says]: Greetings! blizzard is about too launch and new mounts:to,register sign up btl1e-wow-account.org"

10+ Year Old Account
    The added spells on the trainer are from a long long time ago and they were never implemented, they're there because it's a Beta and normally with things like that they have things on the trainers that aren't supposed to be there. :P

Nice shots!
    And it would be awesome to have the ability to ride cross-faction mounts...but evidently the ZG mounts is as close as that'll ever get. *Unless of course some other cross-faction type mounts are added to some boss's list of loot drops*