[Paladin] Healing Hands

I'm very curious about this new ability we're getting. Does anyone or can anyone make or have made a video showing the mechanics and numbers of this ability?

Thanks

Didn't want to post this on the pally forums because some people go there that don't want Cataclysm ability spoilers.

Uh, you can post this in paladin forums just fine. Though I don't think any of our normal posters got a key.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

For taurens it is renamed "healing hooves" anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    For taurens it is renamed "healing hooves" anyway...
    They have hands on their arms.

Level cap is currently 82. Healing Hands is 83..so we don't really know yet :P

Basically, it turns the paladin into a mobile Healing Stream Totem.

You can it on yourself, and for the next 10 seconds, all player within 10 yards of you gets healed every second.
    Potentially, this means that a protection or a retribution paladin can help offhealing, without breaking into their rotation too much.
    Practically, this means that paladin healers can benefit as well from people stacking up for an AoE heal.
    Original creator of the PointlessThread++;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artex View Post
    Basically, it turns the paladin into a mobile Healing Stream Totem.

You can it on yourself, and for the next 10 seconds, all player within 10 yards of you gets healed every second.
    Potentially, this means that a protection or a retribution paladin can help offhealing, without breaking into their rotation too much.
    Practically, this means that paladin healers can benefit as well from people stacking up for an AoE heal.
    We don't know that the range will be 10 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    We don't know that the range will be 10 yards.
    The current tooltip says it's 10 yards. It might be a placeholder, but Blizzard specifically said this spell will have a short radius. It won't be more than 20 by the time it hits live, that's for sure.
    Original creator of the PointlessThread++;