Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Do unsubscribed get invites?
    No. Pretty sure that's in the FAQ. Try reading it when you have a QUESTION that might be ASKED FREQUENTLY. You know, we should find a way to shorten it. C'mon guys, start the trend. QAF! For Questions asked frequently!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    You state this as a fact. They have no posting history. Prove it. ^_^
    Idd, just checked that too, he has no posting history at all

Screenshot or it didn't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    that post on the beta forums is a troll. Frankly we will all know when invites are out.
    Blizzard already said that the bets invites would start within 24 hours.. and its been 24 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    You state this as a fact. They have no posting history. Prove it. ^_^
    Time will. Enjoy your blind faith though.

i remember this one time i made a new character just to troll on, and noone knew it was me!

as to quote from a blue "
    While 24 hours was simply an estimate, I do understand how easy it can be to lean towards a more literal interpretation. That'll teach me.

It's important to keep in mind that we're distributing World of Warcraft: Cataclysm beta invites the same way we distributed StarCraft II beta invites. Instead of sending out a beta code via email and requiring the user to flag their own account, we're doing all of that for you. The invitation process is running, but it takes time to flag each account that's eligible.

Players who opted in and were selected as recipients for this first round of beta invites will likely be informed through Battle.net Account Management sometime today, though, potentially before the invitation email arrives. "
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    Time will. Enjoy your blind faith though.
    It's kinda like the Aerial Faith Plates in Portal 2 really...

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix33 View Post
    as to quote from a blue "
    While 24 hours was simply an estimate, I do understand how easy it can be to lean towards a more literal interpretation. That'll teach me.

It's important to keep in mind that we're distributing World of Warcraft: Cataclysm beta invites the same way we distributed StarCraft II beta invites. Instead of sending out a beta code via email and requiring the user to flag their own account, we're doing all of that for you. The invitation process is running, but it takes time to flag each account that's eligible.

Players who opted in and were selected as recipients for this first round of beta invites will likely be informed through Battle.net Account Management sometime today, though, potentially before the invitation email arrives. "
    Which says the invites will probably go out today. Man, if only someone had said that yesterday. Oh wait, they did. That's basically repeating what we already know. It doesn't say they've actually gone out yet.

Leacl
    Are EU players also getting invites, or is it US only?

"the invitation process is running, but it takes time to flag each account that's eligible."
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Leacl View Post
    Are EU players also getting invites, or is it US only?
    yeah i'd like to know this too
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

"the invitation process is running, but it takes time to flag each account that's eligible."
    Step one: flag accounts
    Step two: Enable the check that checks for the flag.

There's a very simple process that would allow enabling the flags without actually activating the beta for those people yet.

wow your stubborn i believe invites are going out but they are just super slow

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so if we DO get in the beta, its not possible to sell the "key" for like 1237612893 g0ldz?

wow your stubborn i believe invites are going out but they are just super slow
    I'm capable of logical thought. I don't jump to a conclusion because some dude said he got in. Especially when it's ONE some dude.
    Could they actually be out? Yea, of course. I'm just not going to take Somedude's word on it.
    I'm also pointing out where your logic has flaws in it, meaning your conclusion isn't supported.

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    Wait so if we DO get in the beta, its not possible to sell the "key" for like 1237612893 g0ldz?
    no the key is bound to your battle.net account, if you want to sell your key you will also have to sell your battle.net account

No its bound to Your Account.

10+ Year Old Account