How to deal with 2 Paladins

Heya. Gearing up critchicken pvp, and I can't believe how often this will happen to me in BG's. I'll be running to go to the node to attack or defend, and I'll get ambushed on the road by a group of pallys (it happens on the nodes too, but usually you have a healer there) and I get hit by back to back hammers, so by the time I'm out, I'm dead. Some things I've tried:

1. Barkskin, Trinket out of the first hammer, typhoon, travel form away. Pretty much get hit with the second hammer before i can get into travel form.
    2. Barkskin, Ride out hammer 1 and trinket out of number 2, typhoon, rejuv, run. Usually by the end of hammer number one im low enough that they can just HoW me to death.

Either way, I get pretty screwed over. Tbh, this is happening to me more often and pissing me off more than lolfearbomblol. Is there a way I can get out of this, or am I just screwed if i happen to run past 2 pallys? Thanks for the advice.

As boomkin you can't really do a lot vs 2 paladins, you certainly won't kill 'm either because of they can heal. Barkskin + typhoon + ants + keep cycloning one probaply is the best option, while you get some ground and throw hots in travel form.

Another option would be trying to get out of combat and then go stealth in cat.

that will probably kill most classes. How about dying in 4 seconds to a DK with me at 28k hps and 1.2k resilience?

10+ Year Old Account
    if you trinket, trinket the first hammer.
    the second one has DR and only lasts 3 sec.
    But yeah, 2 Hammers are tough. exept for mages, every class will eat a ton of damage during 2 hammerstuns.