Thread: Velen.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Velen.

What happens to this guy in Cataclysm? If there is 1 racial leader who needs some love, it's Velen!

And surely after seeing so many homeworlds get destroyed he would surely be on the frontlines in Cataclysm for it to not happen again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

I would say Lor'themar too, but he got a shiney new model.

10+ Year Old Account
    post pics of new lor'themar

Fresh from WMV. It's not exactly a new model, but some new items. Also, unfortunately, it doesn't show a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    Fresh from WMV. It's not exactly a new model, but some new items. Also, unfortunately, it doesn't show a weapon.
    He looks a lot better than he used to thats for sure. thanks for the picture been wondering if they are ever gonna elaborate on him aside from his antics at the queldelar purification.

They should add a voice for him too, its been 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you but what a let down
    curse people mixing models with new armor.... :<

Shouldn't Lor'themar have an eyepatch?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are goinf to give a nwe uniqe voice aqnd quotes and he is going to appear and do some stuff in cata =)

The more he does nothing, the bigger the aura of invincibility around him will grow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    The more he does nothing, the bigger the aura of invincibility around him will grow
    That is awesome and truthful.

Anyways, Lorthemar is getting finally a new voice and some nice Rommath showdown. But nothing for ol' poor velen, he is still sitting on the crashed ship. And I agree with OP, If someone should be worry about the cataclysm is Velen, he even states at the end of ending their world that Azeroth would br their new home, so they have to make some cool quest for Velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobundo needs some love too, hopefully something will come up involving the draenei having to use both the light and the elements, I can only dream for now though
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life