10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...

Question i think i have the beta... not sure tho?

Ok.. I logged into eu.battlenet today and I now have 2 Wotlk games in my account... One is normal Wotlk.. The simply says WoW1 (ptr) It wasnt there yesterday and i cant download a specific ptr client to go with it.. as it comes up as closed when i click on it? Help

edit: I havent yet received an e-mail from blizz saying i have the beta.. but not sure what this new ptr game is.

They should have emailed you, also you have to click the Beta settings button (where you registered your computer) to see if you got beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    nope.. no email.. and nothing in the beta settings page.. just my system info... So does anyone know what this new WOW1 (PTR) is? is it cata? I have never done a PTR before so this is all new since this morning when i checked my account page.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    nope.. no email.. and nothing in the beta settings page.. just my system info... So does anyone know what this new WOW1 (PTR) is? is it cata? I have never done a PTR before so this is all new since this morning when i checked my account page.
    I think I read somewhere it is the 3.5 PTR, could be wrong.

George23
    does it have deathwing icon? or just LK?

10+ Year Old Account
    just lk.. but i havent downloaded any clients yet for any PTRs... so why does it show on mine and seemingly no on elses?

Click the Manage Game button below the box.

If it says "License: Public Test Realm" then it's the current PTR, if it says "License: Beta" then it's Cataclysm Beta.