Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I got into the Starcraft 2 beta with an account I didn't even remember existed. It had no games registered and it was not opted AT ALL, no boxes ticked, no computer spec info.. Got the beta. Random.

Deleted
    still patchin omfg!!

---------- Post added 2010-07-02 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Damezumari View Post
    I got into the Starcraft 2 beta with an account I didn't even remember existed. It had no games registered and it was not opted AT ALL, no boxes ticked, no computer spec info.. Got the beta. Random.
    someone likes you

Quote Originally Posted by Damezumari View Post
    I got the same thing happen to me.
    It is totally random, deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

It continually surprises me how quick some people are to not only take certain things completely on faith, but also to discourage others from trying to get to the bottom of things in a more empirical manner.

I think I smell Freudian defense mechanisms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anachronism View Post
    It continually surprises me how quick some people are to not only take certain things completely on faith, but also to discourage others from trying to get to the bottom of things in a more empirical manner.

I think I smell Freudian defense mechanisms.
    It happened for Wrath, too, and all anyone could come up with was it being random.

Also, MMO-Champion was being extremely glitchy when I was trying to post this thread and I got all sorts of errors when I clicked on "Post Thread" (like 503: forbidden gateway, etc). Apparently those threads actually got posted.

I apologize for multiple threads and ask the moderators to merge them if they can.