Thread: LW revamp

LW revamp

They need to go through the Leather working profession and revamp ir , discard things people won't even craft and implement some things in there that we can actually use.Like , refined Deeprock salt ? people have not even used that in like 3 years from what I remember , maybe longer. Been so long I can not even remember.

They dont need to remove things that people dont use anymore, because its still necessary for some items/quests in the gameworld. What they need to do is make it easier for LW to get to 450, the fact that blue / epic craftables should now award 5-10 points should ease the leveling process a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by AWolf
    The first rule of Bolvar as Lich King is... You do not talk about Bolvar as Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeToast View Post
    They dont need to remove things that people dont use anymore, because its still necessary for some items/quests in the gameworld. What they need to do is make it easier for LW to get to 450, the fact that blue / epic craftables should now award 5-10 points should ease the leveling process a bit.
    I thought it was closer to 3-5 points :-/ Basically, my understanding was for the skill up to be comparable to the ratio of mats for a blue/epic item vs a basic green... So if the blue takes 3x the amount of mats as a green in the same skill range, then it awards 3 skill pts vs the 1pt for the green..