Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

A few words to say to you “Game too easy” people.

Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

-Spock (Star Treck II: The Wrath of Khan)

I didn't know gaming was a need.

You watched it on Channel 4 the other night? =p

Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    Treck
    Trek* btw, shame on you ;<

A few words to say to you “Casual” people: go play an online FPS until you're decent at it. Then, come back to WoW and laugh at how easy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargrimm View Post
    A few words to say to you “Casual” people: go play an online FPS until you're decent at it. Then, come back to WoW and laugh at how easy it is.
    Or perhaps some RTS, perhaps like Starcraft, or my personal favorite, Age of Empires II. The difference in skill between newbies and professionals is huge.

how many people actually get paid for playing warcraft ? and you think such a small percentage of the population actually matters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    how many people actually get paid for playing warcraft ? and you think such a small percentage of the population actually matters ?
    I don't get what's your position about the topic

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    A word to the so-called hardcore: Go play Final Fantasy or Everquest or whatever...then you will never come back and claim WoW was or will ever be hardcore.
    lol, neither of those games are harder than WoW. They just require more grinding. Time sink =/= difficulty.

Blizzard should create multiple difficulty levels, not just easy faceroll and heroic modes.

If the game is not fun for many, because its not fun to beat it while you AFK in raid, then, yep, game can be easy for dedicated guilds, and not fun.

So they might complain - at least they give some feedback on their views.

Can't beat it why so many people get hung up that there are better ones out there than them. Those people who do find this an issue, start such threads as this one, rather than suggesting more difficulty levels to keep many happy.

Or... is it that you don't want to see a more difficult level you cannot beat, but others can? Would that hurt your ego?

Well it's just my opinion, but I perfer to have something to do rather than do everything and quit until something new comes up.

lol, neither of those games are harder than WoW. They just require more grinding. Time sink =/= difficulty.
    Yep because having bosses that take days to beat isnt hard. Fights that take that long require a different skill, stamina and focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

The current healing situation is unchallenging. Yes, PvE is easier from a healer pov.

If its so easy how come youre just another nobody who hasnt risen above the status of mediocrity? Youd think an allstar FPS player such as yourself would be more than just one of the 700 11/12 who even with the ICC buff cant manage to get it done. Assuming you even managed to get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

-Spock (Star Treck II: The Wrath of Khan)
    Since many so -called casuals dont post on forums, you are assuming this is what the majority wants. But you don't know. I've seen people saying it was better in TBC even if they could not beat all encounters, because, they had something to look forward to anytime they logged into the game. And that person was a casual.

Let's leave this discussion behind - my opinion is that Blizzard should cater to more skillsets than 2, and put more emphasis on endgame raiding, not so much on 3000 single-player quests in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebored View Post
    If its so easy how come youre just another nobody who hasnt risen above the status of mediocrity? Youd think an allstar FPS player such as yourself would be more than just one of the 700 11/12 who even with the ICC buff cant manage to get it done. Assuming you even managed to get that far.
    lol? I'm not an "allstar FPS player", which is exactly my point. Even a mediocre FPS player would find this game hilariously easy. Also, "one of the 700 11/12"? That's pretty presumptuous given that my guild downed 25 man HLK weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Yep because having bosses that take days to beat isnt hard. Fights that take that long require a different skill, stamina and focus.
    Yeah well whatever. Now you're comparing apples and oranges.
    Last edited by Hargrimm; 2010-07-05 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, this will go on forever I guess...
    First off, the percentage of people that claims the game is too easy nowhere near equals the percentage of people that have actually killed the likes of Lich King, Algalon or Yogg-Saron in Heroic Modes, which is weird. You would expect the percentage of people that claim it's too easy to be smaller than that... So technically there's only a real small percentage that could complain about the game being too easy.
    Secondly, PRO TIP: If you think the game's too easy, stop using add-ons like DBM, Omen, Cooldown timers and all that stuff. Play the game with the default UI and no help from add-ons and macros and the like. Let's see how easy it is then....

lol? I'm not an "allstar FPS player", which is exactly my point. Even a mediocre FPS player would find this game hilariously easy. Also, "one of the 700 11/12"? That's pretty presumptuous given that my guild downed 25 man HLK weeks ago.

Yeah well whatever. Now you're comparing apples and oranges.
    Ohh ya mine to....
    And of course you did it while the ICC buff was low like all the other good players right? Or are you in just one of the interchangeable no name guilds that can't do any encounters without reading a step by step strat made by people better than them and farming better gear for months to be able to pull off "easy" boss fights?

---------- Post added 2010-07-05 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Sigh, this will go on forever I guess...
    First off, the percentage of people that claims the game is too easy nowhere near equals the percentage of people that have actually killed the likes of Lich King, Algalon or Yogg-Saron in Heroic Modes, which is weird. You would expect the percentage of people that claim it's too easy to be smaller than that... So technically there's only a real small percentage that could complain about the game being too easy.
    Secondly, PRO TIP: If you think the game's too easy, stop using add-ons like DBM, Omen, Cooldown timers and all that stuff. Play the game with the default UI and no help from add-ons and macros and the like. Let's see how easy it is then....
    While I agree that 90% of the "this game is too easy" people are just bandwagoning "me too!" guys nobody should have to artificially make the game harder on themselves. Of course they don't have to because they haven't even done all the fights yet.

Pretending this game is too easy has just become the cool thing to do is all.
    Last edited by Lebored; 2010-07-05 at 05:59 PM.

Ohh ya mine to....
    And of course you did it while the ICC buff was low like all the other good players right? Or are you in just one of the interchangeable no name guilds that can't do any encounters without reading a step by step strat made by people better than them and farming better gear for months to be able to pull off "easy" boss fights?
    lol, I don't think you get to talk about the difficulty of encounters you haven't done.
    Last edited by Hargrimm; 2010-07-05 at 10:32 PM.

Why? That hasn't stopped anyone else in these forums from saying its easy when they haven't done it

While I agree that 90% of the "this game is too easy" people are just bandwagoning "me too!" guys nobody should have to artificially make the game harder on themselves. Of course they don't have to because they haven't even done all the fights yet.
    You forgotten that videogames have come out with selectable difficulty level for about 25 years or so? I think the original Doom (most of the readers here never seen since it came before they were born) was the first game where players chose to set up difficulty for themselves and keep on raising the bar for artificial achievements because people liked it. A lot.

That's why games like WoW have achievements because a lot of people like to make the game artificially harder for themselves for shits & giggles and increased replayability. It's not a bad thing to have that option.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.