Warrior 3v3 issues

Hello

im currently running a 3v3 TSG, DK is extremely good geared (Shadowmourne even) and BOTH paladins which i played with are fine geared (s7+s8), im actually the worst geared and we all know warrior is a very gear dependant class, but we're playing at only 1700-1800 MMRs and win only when we succeed in cleaving their healer in first minute or two (while pala has DS/HS/AM). I did hundreds of matches with various DKs and 3 paladins. Still cant get to 1800 because MOSTLY I die!

I played multiple characters on 2200+ but i never played something so frustrating and hard. I get gibbed real real easy (i usually pop shield wall on time but after that RIP)

What i noticed im not doing good is intervenes and spell reflects (i dont do em during cleaving, only when im shield walled or srsly getting gibbed, maybe i should use it actively during fight?)

We mostly lose to ofc RMP and spellcleaves, but basically anything can gib me easily (I keep blaming paladins but im starting to think the DK is bad, haha jking, i guess i have a part in losing aswell but i just dont know what that is im doing wrong) - but lets face it, its fucking 1700 MMR... :/

I also use a medallion as human + not using pve boots for extra resi. 1050 resi atm. And going to push that 1800 somehow and buy a weapon next week... i hope 1150 resi will save me.

Crucial question - is it really just because of my slightly undergeareness, can it be that hard because of it? Because i really have thousands of arena matches experience and all them combined werent remotely hard as playing this warrior

To shorten it out - is there anything essential i should know, anything that could help me, post it.

thank you /b/, i mean MMO champ forum!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN1hSjjr-bQ - heres the video i recently did - you cant really see anything from it but maybe you'd like to see it

and heres the armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...gall&cn=Meukow
    Last edited by skylar1; 2010-07-02 at 11:21 PM.

You've posted it in the wrong PVP forum :P This is cata pvp discussion, not wotlk

oh shit, gonna delete it if i can

altho at this speed i dont see my warrior problems getting fixed by cata