Why Not To Make A Warrior

So I have been playing a warrior for over three years now and boy have we been beaten by the nerf sticks. Not only are we the most underpowered class in pvp, but we are even more squishy then some cloth wearers!!! If you want to see how gimped out warriors are, try dueling any class and watch how bad you get owned! Dueling does not matter you say? Lol, if that was true then they would not have dueling in the game and besides there are a lot of pvp matches that end up in a dueling situation, and if you are a warrior...you are a liability. I finally got tired of the sitation and rolled a rogue and after that bladestorm disarm buff, I have never looked back!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    :O I wanted to make a warrior

Nice name nerfedagain1.

I agree that they have been nerfing much but face it, warrior puts out a lot of dmg - but the bladestorm nerf is silly indeed, especially in 2v2.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    So I have been playing a warrior for over three years now and boy have we been beaten by the nerf sticks. Not only are we the most underpowered class in pvp, but we are even more squishy then some cloth wearers!!! If you want to see how gimped out warriors are, try dueling any class and watch how bad you get owned! Dueling does not matter you say? Lol, if that was true then they would not have dueling in the game and besides there are a lot of pvp matches that end up in a dueling situation, and if you are a warrior...you are a liability. I finally got tired of the sitation and rolled a rogue and after that bladestorm disarm buff, I have never looked back!!!

hahahahhahaha

oh boy oh boy oh boy

hahahahahahha

Try getting a bit of PVE gear and drop your Tyranical beheader and full furious.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfedagain1 View Post
    LOL at this post, a warrior Who QQ about nerf, have you seen even how they are doing a ton of damages? Stop trolling and go away

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone ignore the OP. He's some kid that was here a while ago and got banned for complaining about warrior's be underpowered, when really he just sucks. Looks like he wanted to get banned again.
    Everyone's insane but me...

Closing this for trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!