Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Winterspring Trainers

Does anyone know if we will still be able to obtain the Winterspring Frostsaber mount from the Winterspring Trainers in Winterspring in Cataclysm?

Speaking of which, how bad ass would it be if they upgraded the look? Hmmm....

Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2010-07-03 at 12:38 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

no idea but really hope so-----and part of me thinks it would be a dumb decision to take it out cuz they went and made that raptor for the horde. i dont think theyd implement something to balance it and then get rid of the other, unless they figured theyd change things up

saw one thread where somone said they wished u started with a tiger cub, gota admit that would be suuuuuuuper cute ^^ but on the other its such an epic, famed grindfest as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    no idea but really hope so-----and part of me thinks it would be a dumb decision to take it out cuz they went and made that raptor for the horde. i dont think theyd implement something to balance it and then get rid of the other, unless they figured theyd change things up

saw one thread where somone said they wished u started with a tiger cub, gota admit that would be suuuuuuuper cute ^^ but on the other its such an epic, famed grindfest as well
    It would be awesome though if there was another faction that allowed you to raise a cub while keeping the Winterspring quest grind intact. (I mean you still have to do something when you hit 85 if you didn't get the Winterspring moutnt at 60, 70, or 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Does anyone know if we will still be able to obtain the Winterspring Frostsaber mount from the Winterspring Trainers in Winterspring in Cataclysm?

Speaking of which, how bad ass would it be if they upgraded the look? Hmmm....

No armor, please.
    It's the only saber without armor at 100% speed, don't take it away. =)

Looks awesome with the armour, but I actually like the fact it doesnt have armor !

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phalk View Post
    No armor, please.
    It's the only saber without armor at 100% speed, don't take it away. =)
    I won't.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

The Winterspring rep guy is still there and still offers the quests, though that's no guarantee because I don't think they've fully done with Winterspring yet. The only changes made to that zone so far is moving the Darkwhisper Gorge into Hyjal, and some slight changes (re-directing them maybe) to the Timbermaw tunnels. They still go to the same place but you can tell there have been some changes there as they haven't been textured yet.