The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

ressing in Arena.

Hello,
    i'm kinda new to the arena. i'm a elemental shaman and my m8 is a resto druid (2vs2)
    we were faces against a retri pala and resto shaman. paladin went down realy quick.
    But the shaman used ghostwolf totems etc to keep us out of sight.
    Afther 3 minutes the shaman ressed the paladin , he came alive and continue his attacks.

Wasn't ressing not possible in arena's???

If you get out of combat and can get the rez off before they get you back in combat then you deserve your partner back. Yes you can rez in arena

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    Hello,
    i'm kinda new to the arena. i'm a elemental shaman and my m8 is a resto druid (2vs2)
    we were faces against a retri pala and resto shaman. paladin went down realy quick.
    Afther 3 minutes the shaman ressed the paladin , he came alive and continue his attacks.
    . What is your Mmr 500 rofl how its possible that a shaman alone vs 2 people get a rezz? Such a fail post or U trolling hard

They are allowed to get a res. It is your own fault for allowing it.

Deleted
    get out of ombat takes like 10sec, casting takes around 8 sec. So u had to ignore the sharman for 18 sec.. L2P

Quote Originally Posted by jackus View Post
    get out of ombat takes like 10sec, casting takes around 8 sec. So u had to ignore the sharman for 18 sec.. L2P
    Sounds like both of you should lol=P

Quote Originally Posted by jackus View Post
    So much terrible in this post. Drop combat in 6 seconds, depending the haste a resto shaman can get a rez off in 5-6seconds. LoSing to drop combat is a common thing in arena, but I admit seldom happens at higher ratings. The guy admitted to being new and didn't know it was even possible. Perhaps he was healing up trying to reset the fight before he went charging back in, and didn't realize the rez could go off.

In short. All of the baddies above trolling the guy. Stop failing yourselves and cut the new guy some slack.

just stick on him...

getting out of combat is 6 seconds and rezz is probably like 8.5 seconds max

still doesn't change the idiocy though
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

well, with a Dpriest, mass hast, borrowed time + PI you can have 5sec rez.

Didnt know haste and haste effects affected res time - not saying that as fact just thought it didnt effect.

It does and even the 5 second ress of a disc priest should never be able to be cast through
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

It was a resto shaman though =P And we don't use any haste.

I looooove it when you get rezzes off in arena rofl, I time when we were tsg and we fought pmr, and I'm the dk and my war partener died so our holy pal and I knew we weren't gonna win 2v3 so we tried to Rez. So he went Los and starting to res when I spam chain of ice on all of em, thennn the Mage was an inch away then I DG him, rofl when our war got rezzed they just left, fun times.

O and FYI ele tree is bad in 2s, ele is bad in 2s in general, do ele in 3s n 5s!

Stop trolling the new person with a question you idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    And we don't use any haste.
    You don't have any haste on your gear? You're doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    hello,
    i'm kinda new to the arena. I'm a elemental shaman and my m8 is a resto druid (2vs2)
    we were faces against a retri pala and resto shaman. Paladin went down realy quick.

how dare you be new to arena and ask a question! Dont fill my forums with such things, i need strategy threads to get my rating above 1600!