Hybrid levelling build

I know this will look silly to you guys considering that frost will no doubt do the best dps but I wanted to mess around and see if it were possible to make a decent hybrid leveling build and came up with this. I obviously wouldn't use it to raid. What do you think of it?

http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMu...0xZ0xfzgGV0k0b

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    All Death Rune talents (Death Rune Mastery, Blood of the North, Reaping) are now deep in all the trees. This will prevent you from using versatile rune abilities a lot more often or do an extra Death Strike. That's the only real problem I see with it.

http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMu...0xZbxcughV0o0b
    Or maybe this instead? Give my strikes more damage and ditch the permanent ghoul?

i think hybrid speccs are pretty useless while leveling, just grab your cookie cutter pvp/pve specc and adjust it by grabbin some useful talents in exchange for pvp/raid only talents.
    like on a pale horse for example, or trading amZ for bladed armor and so on.
    imho selfheal or whatever the intention is to create such weird builds in that early phase of released talenttrees, is already given in terms of deathstrike, dark pact and even crusader proccs, as well as (former) bloodpresence selfheal.
    as you remember leveling from 55to80, it was seriously a blast, at least for me.
    no downtimes, with every specc comparable.
    sheer burst with deepfrost, physical heavy singletarget dmg with reliance on being at 90%+ hp, or more magical based dmg with the same healpower (due to 3rd disease) as uh.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rune Tap owns too
    Insert Signiture here.