What are you most/least excited about so far for Cata?

Shaman edition. What are you excited about, and what are you dreading?

Most: Unleash Weapon. Takes advantage of all our different weapon enchants, and has many uses in one ability....more melee haste, fire spell dmg, instant heal, super snare, ect. Open's up alot of interesting combo's, especially enchant twisting for enhance pvp.

Least: LOSING POISON/DISEASE CLEANSING. I still cry at night at the loss of this. Also Spiritwalker's Grace cause it sucks dick.

RIP CLEANSING TOTEM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most: Telluric Currents. For both PvP and PvE, next time a priest is manaburning, just drop grounding, be ready with interrupts, and spam lb on him

Least: same as above, losing disease/poison.

Also, I've been away from the game for some time, due to not enjoying wrath at all, so I'm looking forward to coming back and seeing the new totem models for my troll shammy (I know this is old news)

Talent tree changes for enhancement. While there are some interesting things, for the most part there is nothing that i would consider "optional for fun."

Again blizz not following through with what they said they wanted to do.

I look forward to Lava Burst mostly, atleast for my 70 twink. You already own it with Chain Lightning, now you can finally start killing the ally ret palas who own there aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    + Casting and moving at the same time, lol rated bg inc
    - Crazy mana costs on heals!

* double mana regen out of combat compared to now (yay for spirit)
    * healing rain
    * higher health pool for all specs
    * spirit link (don't let us down Blizz, you have been warned)
    * healing gear usable for ele
    * same mana pool for pvp and pve gear (because spellpower is the same and int = sp)
    * ms effects only 25% (not shaman specific, but hey, in your face rogues!)
    * indoor ghost wolf
    * an amazing resto mastery that will, combined with the other proccs to buff heals, will give us some nasty crits
    * beeing able to dps in resto without loosing any mana (or even regen some)
    * HADOUKEN!

15+ Year Old Account
    + You watch the game field more than the unit frames.
    + Healing more difficult to master.
    + Restoration Shaman spell arsenal.
    + Goblin and their totems.

- Totems still not where they should be (give me some fun totems in between our normal totems).

+ Lava Lash buff.
    + 15% movement speed increase.
    + Unleash Weapon
    - Cleansing Totem
    - No cool new totems

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    - Totems still not where they should be (give me some fun totems in between our normal totems).
    Not only the fun totems, I think it'd be an interesting solution to totem QQ to add to remove wrath of air and windfury totems, and add them to resto/enh specs as a 100 yd buff while a more interesting wind totem was placed, like they are doing with ToW buff(going with the give us more interesting totems above).

This would help with enh shaman's main totem gripe, as well as give space for more interesting totem slots, all while making some form of buff unique to each type of shaman.

Excited about some of the enh changes, not so much about the lack of focus on fun specs or dealing with our main issues with movement while moving forward into more movement based content(so they say).
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Most: the spell that lets you cast while moving for a short period. Would help with spamming chain heal =P

Least: Mages getting a wanna-be BL and them killing off the cleansing totem =(

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Healing Rain + Indoor Ghostwolf ftw
    http://spamheal.wordpress.com/

SpamHeal – Restoration shaman & not only Blog
    Shaman mechanic, theory and practice blog.

Healing rain should be nice. Same with Spirit Walker's Grace. Telluric Currents is really nice, but seems overpowered at the moment. I ran Throne of the Tides the other day on beta, and a lightning bolt was returning ~1500 mana on a normal hit, which will probably go up as our spellpower goes up with new levels\gear.

Loosing cleansing totem stinks, as well as the ability to remove diseases.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?