Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's the basis of where the Paladins have come from.

Draenei, Tauren, and Blood Elves all vary from the traditional Knights of the Silver Hand Paladins. In concept, they'd get their mounts in a different manner than the Humans or Dwarves would
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

i dont think they need to change the human and blood elf horse just ad a lil bit more detail into it make the blood elf mount seem more bloodknightish

I'm more curious as to whether or not Draenei/Tauren paladins will still have the same charger questline as other paladin races. Would be strange to redeem a horse and end up with an elephant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata View Post
    I'm more curious as to whether or not Draenei/Tauren paladins will still have the same charger questline as other paladin races. Would be strange to redeem a horse and end up with an elephant.
    Sorry to disappoint you but both the level 60 questlines to obtain a charger are getting the axe come Cataclysm. In fact any questline that has to do with getting a mount will be getting the axe come Cataclysm.

Reasons: a) you get your epic land mount at level 40 now from your trainner b) almost all old world zones are getting a facelift lore/quest-wise so these questlines won't make sense any more (Like why show your superiority to your alliance counterparts as a blood elf blood knight with how you bend light to do your biding when as of the end of TBC already blood knights are not bending the light to their will anymore but get their powers directly from the sunwell...)

The questlines are still there (on live servers) and you are able to do them but not for long. So get your feat of strength while it's hot!
    Last edited by mmoc2038474d4c; 2010-07-03 at 07:12 PM.

the real point of this thread is

the new kodo rocks

Quote Originally Posted by cetarari View Post
    Despite doing the questline (and enjoying it) I bloody hate the Paladin Charger. Dwarves don't look right riding it, I would much prefer a Holy Ram!
    Then you should talk to your leader of dwarf paladins and tell him to stop copying the humans and go create his own order.