Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    This thread is awesome. I was afraid for a time that moving from the GameFAQs forums to here would mean losing out on some of the more hilarious flamewars but now I can see that is not the case. I especially like the whole Worgen-Furry connection and hope to see more of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooblefloop View Post
    This thread is awesome. I was afraid for a time that moving from the GameFAQs forums to here would mean losing out on some of the more hilarious flamewars but now I can see that is not the case. I especially like the whole Worgen-Furry connection and hope to see more of it.
    lol you're a veteran of the GameFAQs WoW board? I can't stand it there

Quote Originally Posted by Zero44556 View Post
    Wow has always had cartoonish graphics not present in concept arts, goblins are kind of like a saturday morning cartoon villain, so shifting them from concept art to wow was easier than worgen, who were werewolves in a dreary and dark place in every piece of art we've seen so far
    I agree with this. Also, Blizzard has spent WAY more time designing and refining the goblin, whereas the worgen only came about with the release of WoW. If you could look back a ways back and look at some of the concept art for WC2, you'll find a few pictures of goblins that look nothing like their current counterparts. They used to have childlike noses and were much stockier. So it's just a matter of how much longer Blizzard's concept for goblins was around.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulseczar View Post
    Exactly. On a similar note, if you're "not as intelligent as 90% of the world's population", I don't give a shit. Just don't ask your zitted boyfriend to learn you how to log onto the internet.
    Ok so they modified the worgen males to look more feral. I think they look great now, but I was ok with how they generally looked before though. Wasn't terrible excited about their choices of hair before. Some of the styles were deffinatly more mane like, but still didn't think they looked like lions, there faces were way too long for that. I did think maybe they were using the Maned Wolf for inspiration though. Link to maned wolf if you've no idea what those are. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maned_Wolf There really isn't any hair styles for male worgen implemented on the new model, so who knows the mane like ones probably will be back.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has gone way off track, and that's quite enough.