Thread: 4pc T10 shuffle

4pc T10 shuffle

So I had the luck of getting my Sanc legs from VoA. I have enough badges to pick up my 5th T10 piece (the robe). But I'm debating whether it is really worth it. My current off piece is Meteor Chaser's Raiment and I know most people say it's better to go with offset for the legs (Leggings of Woven Death). But that's because most people don't get the Sanc legs from VOA.

My question : is it worth it to spend 95 frost badges and the cost for gemming/chanting/crafting the leggings? or should I stick with my 4 pc and use my badges to get relentless gear? (I'm also attempting to gear my self up for arenas atm).

Can't post links yet, so it's Krispy on Stonemaul if you want to look me up
    Last edited by Krispy; 2010-07-03 at 07:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    you can't post links, but i hear typing out hyperlinks is hard.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    and I know most people say it's better to go with offset for the legs (Leggings of Woven Death). But that's because most people don't get the Sanc legs from VOA.

Oh. Here I am thinking that the legs and gloves are just itemized really shitty for Arcane (I'm gonna assume your arcane, since 5pc is bis for fire). THANK YOU for enlightening me on the reason we use pant offsets is because no one can get them from VOA.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

Quote Originally Posted by Bloobyz View Post
    Oh. Here I am thinking that the legs and gloves are just itemized really shitty for Arcane (I'm gonna assume your arcane, since 5pc is bis for fire). THANK YOU for enlightening me on the reason we use pant offsets is because no one can get them from VOA.
    Thanks, It's just because I can never find any discussion about it. Which is why I am asking in the first place.

and sorry swizzle, you CANT type out the url, i tried.
    Last edited by Krispy; 2010-07-04 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd stick with the chest. If you want relentless gear then go for that, the difference between the legs and chest is not too major.

5pc is not bis for fire at all, atleast not at 254/261.

15+ Year Old Account
    and 254/261 gear is not anywhere near BEST IN SLOT, so i don't know why you're even bringing it up for discussion.
    BfA Beta Time

So I had the luck of getting my Sanc legs from VoA. I have enough badges to pick up my 5th T10 piece (the robe). But I'm debating whether it is really worth it. My current off piece is Meteor Chaser's Raiment and I know most people say it's better to go with offset for the legs (Leggings of Woven Death). But that's because most people don't get the Sanc legs from VOA.

My question : is it worth it to spend 95 frost badges and the cost for gemming/chanting/crafting the leggings? or should I stick with my 4 pc and use my badges to get relentless gear? (I'm also attempting to gear my self up for arenas atm).

Can't post links yet, so it's Krispy on Stonemaul if you want to look me up
    If you are raiding as arcane, and plan to stay as arcane (and not switch to fire) then I would get some offspec legs or get some crafted and buy the chest piece. The chest piece was a solid upgrade from merlins (which no one really used the T9 chest).

No clue why you would waste 95 badges on an offset chest piece when you could have purchased tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Anobix View Post
    If you are raiding as arcane, and plan to stay as arcane (and not switch to fire) then I would get some offspec legs or get some crafted and buy the chest piece. The chest piece was a solid upgrade from merlins (which no one really used the T9 chest).

No clue why you would waste 95 badges on an offset chest piece when you could have purchased tier.
    I got the off because it gave me a bigger boost, I was on my 2pc bonus, so for the sake of my raids, I would a do better job until I had enough badges to pick up both of the other pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoushii View Post
    251, 264*. Obviously I'm referring to 277 if I am talking about BIS.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

10+ Year Old Account
    251, 264*. Obviously I'm referring to 277 if I am talking about BIS.
    He's getting sanct gear from voa and is a long while behind on gearing, he doesn't need to know about bis gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    He's getting sanct gear from voa and is a long while behind on gearing, he doesn't need to know about bis gear.
    i think my brain imploded just a wee bit here.
    BfA Beta Time

I got the off because it gave me a bigger boost, I was on my 2pc bonus, so for the sake of my raids, I would a do better job until I had enough badges to pick up both of the other pieces.
    So you didnt look at the long term, only at the immeadiate result. Pitty, now you have to pay for this by wasting 95 frost badges. Yes, go get the T10 chest.
    Ecce homo ergo elk