Patch aborted -.-

Yes, i have posted this on the wow forums and ofcourse have got no answer from anyone, three times. I am trying to reinstall wow and keep getting this error message on patch 3.3.0a:

The patch "base\world\maps\Kalimdor\Kalimdor_35_33.adt" could not be applied. (CRC mismatch: expected 0x6a8031d0, actual 0x4e4aa9e9.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)
    To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

I have tried repairing three times and i have also uninstalled and reinstalled WoW twice to fix this. Anyone know how to fix this?

---------- Post added 2010-07-04 at 10:58 PM ----------

Anyone, would be nice if i could get some help somewhere.

---------- Post added 2010-07-04 at 11:21 PM ----------

Bump?

Quite a few people including me have got an error similar to this or indeed this exact one and mine was only solved by reinstalling but a large number of people said there's was fixed by right clicking on the WoW icon and selecting 'Run as Administrator' if that doesn't work I really don't know what to suggest