will there be an Abyssal Maw raid?

i know there are two dungeons here and one is where you help Neptulon kill the last boss. will there be a raid with him as the last boss he's alignment still is chaotic evil and i think we just teamed up with him htere out of convenace for him. i don't think he has suddenly become good this is the guy who dystroyedd the Gurubashi empire, proably had somthing to do with the creation of the naga, and we have fought one of his underlings every year Ahune why would he sudanly side with humans.i think if he gets his own raid it will be with the firelands one like some other people have sugested

There will be no Neptulon raids for launch, there's none currently announced as coming in the future, and Neptulon is currently friendly because he needs to fight off pretty much everyone else and that likely won't change anytime soon.

I think there will be one. Neptulion is much worse than Rag. If rag is a problem then so with neptulion.

Quote Originally Posted by zeal View Post
    There will be no Neptulon raids for launch, there's none currently announced as coming in the future, and Neptulon is currently friendly because he needs to fight off pretty much everyone else and that likely won't change anytime soon.
    This.

Neptulon is the strongest of the Elemental lords, I don't want to fight him underwater.