hey is flying in the new game free?? for level 80 that all ready have both flying

just seeing i know it beta but is flying for level 80 free?? or do we have to pay i for a new flying skill?

10+ Year Old Account
    flying in old world is free
    and you can fly at 60

yeah, but i believe you will be able to pay for the super fast flying skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by z932074 View Post
    yeah, but i believe you will be able to pay for the super fast flying skill.
    it better be hard to earn

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    gold is never hard to earn :P

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    Yes, because Ulduar or the World Achievements are hard.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Yes if you are level 80 and have both normal and epic flying then it is free. You will be able to log in the day it comes out and fly around Azeroth.

You will also be able to buy 310% flight speed (optional of course). However if you already have a 310% speed flyer you get it for free. My suggestion to everyone would be to get your violet protodrake from finishing all the holiday achievements. Easy enough and cheap cheap cheap!

10+ Year Old Account
    id be fine with paying a huge amount for a permit to fly

That will be amazing if we can fly for free, but it seems a little stupid to make us pay to fly in northrend but not in azeroth.

Nope, its 5,000 gold for "Old World Flying"

I cant remember where i heard this but flying in Azeroth WILL be free

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Yes, because Ulduar or the World Achievements are hard.
    Ulduar was hard when it was the top tier of raiding. If it was easy to you, then you were lucky that you were raiding with a group that did their homework and was skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion71483 View Post
    Ulduar was hard when it was the top tier of raiding. If it was easy to you, then you were lucky that you were raiding with a group that did their homework and was skilled.
    I do not think he was refering to that time period.

You can just fly in Azeroth with your 80 or whatever flying toon you have, no additional cost.

"it seems a little stupid to make us pay to fly in northrend but not in azeroth."

Supposedly, Northrend is very cold and you have to adjust blabla. Why should you require anything to fly in Azeroth? I don't see what's stupid about it.

Plus free doesn't mean free. Free means no additional costs over the current ones. That is, you need to learn the appropriate riding skills. It's not like you can just buy a mount at 60 and start flying 280%.

i wonder if not buying cold weather flying will do anything other then save u 1k gold

Quote Originally Posted by finnalblow View Post
    i wonder if not buying cold weather flying will do anything other then save u 1k gold
    You probably already have it, so it wouldn't matter. If not, the Tome version is great for leveling through Northrend on alts. Flight while leveling is incredibly useful. But for the first time through Northrend, since you won't be able to get a Tome, and then you'll go back to Azeroth, you could probably skip out on it and save that measly 1000g.

Quote Originally Posted by finnalblow View Post
    You can get to like 74 in Outland and then 4 lvls later you can leave northrend.

so...

yepp, i think its free