Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    Sounds like something from a Korean MMO... no thank you. Those games suck as much as they do by already being grindfests.
    thumbs up. Korean MMOs are full with fist-fighting orc-like creatures. We don't need things like that !
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

And how is this related to Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    You can't make a class oriented more towards PvP or PvE. Well, you could... but that would not be cool, and Blizz would never do it. And if they do add another class someday it's gonna have unique stuff, not a rogue warrior hybrid.
    u mean...like us death knights? Necrotic Strike and Dark Simulacrum...yea...

I wanna see some kind of melee class that uses cloth. Some kind of DW cloth robed fanatic/zealot class would be cool. But what I want the most is some goblin/gnome only class that uses like technologic cyberpunk stuff, don't remember the name but I'm sure it's on wowwiki. That would really break out of the current classes' pattern while still fitting in. Maybe it should be expanded a little bit further than being gnome/goblin only. I could see dwarves playing this class, and from horde.. I dunno
    Last edited by Qtulu; 2010-07-05 at 12:03 PM.
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Well you guys remember priests were almost a monk class in vanilla. So it isn't THAT crazy.

But that OP was just awful. It wasn't convincing and had grammar errors galore!

Deleted
    Actually I kinda like it. I've always wanted to see a monk class but I'd go more like this

Armor - cloth with agility on it
    Trees.

Martial - uses fists and staves/spears

Focuses on chaining combo moves and then using a finisher. The difference from rogue/druid would be that the finisher is like judge for paladins and would depend on the moves used before. For example kick(lets say it just does damage), kick, kick would just use a stronger damage finisher while a kick, kick, some aoe move would produce a finisher that hits less than the previous one but would also kick the opponent back.

Spiritual - uses int maces and staves

Some combat healing tree. Much like ret paladins, only a lot stronger heals and deals less damage.

War - 2h maces, spears, staves

More like an arms warrior, less emphasis on the finishers but more powerful attacks, possibly with a lot of short CDs with special effects such as stuns and disarms.

10+ Year Old Account
    screw monk. I want to transfer my Corsair to warcraft.