Poll: What would you choose?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1.hunters, they make u hate bg cuz it hard as hell to reach them and their damage is a bit op
    2.rogues, remember my rogues crits for 1000 at 30~lvls with ambush and how i one shoted noobs, damn i was god some levels ago...
    btw all classes is normal in bgs, iv played all classes expect priest and only 4-5guys could kill me, someone can say that rogues and hunters in bgs-op, but when i leveld my pala or mage or war i was op,btw when i leveld any my toon i could nuke everyone including i was without boa and other twink things,however if you want to nuke easily roll hunter or rogue depending on your playstyle

Stun lock El OH El?

voted priest. reason being: they suck to lvl. I have 7 80's and my priest was my least favorite.

Only 8 options but 2x shaman?

from level 10 to 39 priests, coz healing in bg's is imba and lvl 1-39 is a pain in the ass as a priest, and from lvl 40-80 hunters, coz they simply rape

Deleted
    Hunter if i'd solo. Leveled my warrior with my friends by doing bgs. Having druid and shaman as personal healers was fun .

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins.
    They never seem to die.

And, of course, you can never go wrong with a good rogue or hunter.
    "What kind of operating system does it use?"
    "It's...uh...Vista!"
    "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

Deleted
    get all boe, enchant them , roll a hunter, spend some tokens for 2k honor marks from wg. send them over to your hunter, get your pet, enter bg, dont forget to buy wsg/ab gear every tier till 60. enjoy your 50k hk @ 80

hunter's are blatantly OP throughout the leveling BG brackets - I remember with the old shadowmeld, I'd meld and put my pet by a flag in AB, and he could 3v1 people. I'd eventually have to pop out and heal him around the time the first died, and then pop bestial wrath and he'd eat the other two alive - even if he died, it'd be a joke to finish the other two off before they even noticed where I was.

other fun classes would be rogue or feral druid - if you've never played a stealth class, it's a rush. lots of fun

and of course...ret pallies. a bit boring, though.

edit: warlocks are also fun to level though bg's, though maybe not until 29+ ...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are fun. I just started a rogue the other week, and hes 37. With boa gear, you own everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Mage

Im levelin a new Spriest and wow, is it fun