Question Involving RaF Mount

So I've gone and recruited my sister into WoW about two months ago. Due to computer troubles, she wasn't able to play too much and now she's ready to turn her trial account (which she played two months ago), into a full account. Currently, her account is still linked to mine, but the link expires in early August, and she hasn't used her free month yet. What I'm wondering is, does she need to purchase her two months' played time NOW, or would I still be able to receive and claim my X-53 Touring Rocket after the accounts unlink? Also, if she were to purchase her two months' played time, would that add to her free month or would she lose the free month?

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about this but...

I think that time limit is only for her to accept a full account suscription before you'd have to send another. And the free month will stay after more time is bought.

If anything, you can always send another invite out to her.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

the link is purely for the 300% exp bonus when you level together.

I recruited someone who then proceeded to recruit a bunch of other people and get almost 6 months free playtime. I only got my RaF mount a little while ago even though the link had expired months ago because that was when he "paid" for his 2nd month of game play.

If the account is still showing in your list then you will recieve the mount as soon as they pay for their 2nd month.