Thread: Druid Videos

Smile Druid Videos

Can anyone link me some videos where we can see solar beam, starsurge, mushrooms...etc+

Also any other druid video would be nice.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

can't see them, druids get those higher lvls and the cap right now is 82 on the beta
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Actually you can see Starsurge and Solar Beam because they are talented abilities. I've seen Starsurge in some Twin Peaks BG video, lemme find it for you!

I didnt get to see solar beam, tho... wanna see it too

Starsurge it's a green version of Lava Burst!

Edit: i think i can't post links, but just search for "Twin Peaks Cataclysm Beta" on youtube, and you should find the video. It has 6 minutes or so, and it's from a gnome warlock PoV!
    Last edited by Nuneco; 2010-07-05 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow serious lack of boomkins playing beta....let me in blizzard! i want to cast solar beam at squirtle!!!!!

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirQ8JD1Y5Q

First 30 seconds you will see Starsurge and Solar Beam (And Lunar Justice when mobs die, but screw that)

Also of note in that video, His starsurges are hitting harder than his starfires. Either starsurge hits REALLY hard, or we took a serious damage nerf. 9k starfire crits aren't cool.
    Last edited by mmoc73fb8ac2b2; 2010-07-05 at 09:01 PM.

Ohhhhhh thank you so very much for that!

10+ Year Old Account
    wow... leveling will be easy in icc gear

Apparently, Starsurge scales about 50% better than Starfire, so that's not so surprising. Also, Starfire is fixed damage instead of a range for now.(That is, it always does x damage, not x to y, barring crits)

That's starsurge? It was supose to be 16 yards, or meters, I don't remember it, and that's barely 2 meters...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarios View Post
    That's starsurge? It was supose to be 16 yards, or meters, I don't remember it, and that's barely 2 meters...
    A womp rat isn't much bigger than 2 meters...
    Quote Originally Posted by goomba
    *Hopefully is a trademark of goomba, it implies nothing, it promises nothing, but it is a glimmer of hope that the designers aren't completely moronic.

I mean't: I thought you could get 2-3-4 people inside the beam, but as it seems now, you can just get 1 pj inside

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarios View Post
    I mean't: I thought you could get 2-3-4 people inside the beam, but as it seems now, you can just get 1 pj inside
    the beam DOES seem much smaller than 16 yards. Placeholder model perhaps? or something? bugged?

Will be disappointing if it's that small on live.

No.. =( the greens of lvl 81 are allready better than Icc gear

Blizz said that the damage and such (from your icc gear) will go from godly ->poor just after lv 81. Guess just some icc25 will be good while icc25 hc will last till lv 85 dungeon hc.
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09