Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why play WoW when its gonna end one day...

Logic is tough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not reading anything, sure it has been mentioned before, but still:

You raid for fun?
    Dawwwwwww

Whats the pointing in raiding in Cata, when they're just gonna make a new expansion after it with better gear?

What's the point in raiding, though, since Starcraft II comes out this month anyway?I mean, Aion is such a good game, with being able to make Sith Lords, Build things out of legos, gather a league of superheroes. I mean, what's the point?

No there isn't, but why wouldn't you? Will you rather stay and circle in Dalaran wasting time than raiding?

Ive already stopped playing. Patiently waiting for cata. In the meantime absorbing everything worgen related.

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

Raid if you like raiding, and don't just do it for gear. If raiding bores you, you can always do Loremaster achievement, Explorer's etc, while you still have the chance!

You're right..
    When my guild disband (10/12 heroic with 10% buff) I was cba to look for a new guild and raid easy content.
    Instead I decided to remain guildless and play with friends, level an alt, gear my other alts, pug with some rl friends / old guildmates their alts......

I enjoy WoW, spending lots of time on my rogue that dinged 80 last Sunday.

Looking _VERY_ forward to cata tho (content wise, the whole spellpower/armor pene removal kinda sucks)

Deleted
    If you raid to have gear now, yes!

If you raid to have gear in 4 months, no!