Death's Choice(verdict) or Whispering Fanged Skull

So as the title says, im just bit curious if maybe Whispering fanged skull would be better than Death's choice(verdict) for pvp as arms.
    Anyone?

ok i did the math and a reg deaths verdict will get u less attack power than the HEROIC not normal but heroic WFS but the normal 251 WFS will net u less attack power but a nice amount of crit. if u can get a heroic WFS then u should go with that.

the difference between normal DV and normal WFS is small, the same for heroic, go with whatever you've got and prefer tbh, I use DV in 2s as im alraedy sitting at 41% crit unbuffed, but WFS in 3s as I run with higher resi so prefer the extra crit for switches

DV if you're Sword Spec, WFS if you're Poleaxe spec.

Wat if your mace? O.O H crypt and Glorenzelg at my disposal >.<

Quote Originally Posted by 4long2wide View Post
    Wat if your mace? O.O H crypt and Glorenzelg at my disposal >.<
    If its normal Glorenzeig then use Heroic crypt tbh, if its heroic glorenzeig use that instead, ID go for DV for sword spec and WFS for the other personally but its not going to make a huge difference which one you choose

Cheers for the responses, using axe spec atm and tried both in arena now, but yeah going for WFS as i aint got no sword would put me to 40% crit( its not that high but works for me :P)