Thread: New Mounts?

New Mounts?

First off sorry if this has been posted before but are the Goblin/Worgen mount sin the beta atm? If so can you post pics pls? If not do they just end up getting other races mounts?
    Thanx in advance.

Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    NO, you even sell thing to get off Kezan.

That "mount" is used for a quest on Kezan.

Pretty complicated model to use for just 6 levels. Expensive to produce. It’s the Goblin racial mount.

-Martin Heidegger

Pretty complicated model to use for just 6 levels. Expensive to produce. It’s the Goblin racial mount.
    It will get more use than virtually any other vehicle in wotlk so its justifiable if it is only for 6 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    It will get more use than virtually any other vehicle in wotlk so its justifiable if it is only for 6 levels.
    I doubt it will be goblin racial mount, since its a multi passenger mount. I do think that eventually it will be buildable by enginers though.

your'e an idiot, it'll be only used for the first 6 levels, I can assure you. Though it may be used as a vehicle later on, IT IS NOT THE RACIAL MOUNT!

and OP, stop posting fucking threads about this shit, if anyone knows, you will know.

I don’t think you realize how expensive that Car was to produce. We will see it again. If its not the goblin racial mount, then its will at least be craftable by engineers like the chopper.

Blizzard doesn’t make things like that Car and not make extensive use of them.

And what WOTLK vehicles are you talking about?

The siege equipment in WG that gets used 10 times a day, every day…

The chopper is a mount attainable by anyone.

All the other models already existed in game.

Blizz poured a ton of time and effort into that car….one way or another the streets will be crawling with them in Cata

As for it being a multi-person mount….yea it has that functionality….in the 1st 6 levels…for npc’s it could or could not retain it later.

-Martin Heidegger

I hope the Ally can get a mount like that and that there will be a PvP one for my horde chars.

And what WOTLK vehicles are you talking about?
    Anything that used the vehicle bar within leveling etc. is classed as a vehicle and alot of those had unique models that were only used once although yes not as nice as the car.

All those airplanes, Gyrocopters, horses, abominations, dragons were either in the game long before WOTLK, or used in many other ways extensively in WOTLK

Give me at least one example of what you are talking about.

-Martin Heidegger

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the closest goblin mount model i've seen so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vPw...eature=related