Question new computer or do i just need to upgrad a few parts ?

hey ive had my computer for a couple of years and have added some upgrades (old parts broke). im getting OK FPS in 10 mans 30+ but it can be very low in 25s even dropping under 10 FPS which as a healer is fucking horrendous.
    ran a Belarc Advisor scan and here is the specs it came up with

motherboard
    Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI 1.XX
    Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
    BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS A8N-SLI ACPI BIOS Revision 1011 07/26/2005

processor
    2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64
    128 kilobyte primary memory cache
    512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
    64-bit ready
    Not hyper-threaded

OS
    Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
    Install Language: English (United States)
    System Locale: English (United States)

drives
    160.03 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
    27.21 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4164B [CD-ROM drive]
    3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]

ST3160212A [Hard drive] (160.04 GB) -- drive 0

memory
    1024 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory

Slot 'A0' has 1024 MB
    Slot 'A1' is Empty
    Slot 'A2' is Empty
    Slot 'A3' is Empty
    (very low i know =[)
    display
    NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS [Display adapter]
    DELL S2009W [Monitor] (19.9"vis, s/n U924J9AN44KS, October 2009)

multimedia
    ASUSTeK Virtual Capture Device
    MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device
    Realtek AC'97 Audio
    Standard Game Port
    USB Audio Device

These are the specs that i thought were relevant. if anymore are needed just ask and i can get them. =]
    question is, would this be able to be fixed with something simple like chucking another couple gigs of ram in there or would i need to possibly go for a whole new computer?
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

You need to upgrade your processor, it is very slow at 2.00, you could also use some more RAM and a new graphics card (though not needed as much for WoW, as it is CPU based). You might be better off just buying/building a new PC as you would be upgrading quite a bit of equipment, so it would be easier to start from scratch and just get what you need.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest bypassing the upgrade options and move straight to building/buying a new computer.

Your CPU is old. Replacing it would likely require a motherboard upgrade, which in turn would likely require a RAM upgrade. Your video card is very old. It should be replaced. After replacing all of this, your current power supply is probably not strong enough to handle the new components. In essence, you'd be completely rebuilding your computer in order to upgrade it at all.

thanks guys =]
    how much do you think it would cost to build a new computer? i live in new zealand. would it be cheaper to order the parts from overseas or to buy parts in NZ?
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.

Take a look at this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ld-I-Build-Buy. It should give you a good idea on what to get depending on your budget.

As for where to buy the parts, it would be cheaper to probably buy them from a NZ site, but I have no idea of any good PC sites from NZ.

thanks.
    if anyone knows a good NZ PC site id like to know =]
    <start epic wow theme>
    <more epic wow theme>
    <epic music peaks>