Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I believe it was you who started the argument over semantics, and took us off topic...
    Wow, can you not handle that you were wrong? There is a difference between just straight up SP and SP Coefficient. A Nerf in SP means all of our spells are nerfed while a nerf in SP coefficient is only a nerf to that one spell.
    Last edited by openair; 2010-07-08 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks again, for keeping the 'discussion' open, and further derailing the thread, I suggest looking at your second post in the thread...

OT: My first hunch on whether the reason why GH is healing for roughly the same was it might be using the damage coefficient instead, but that is not the case. Since I'm not on beta, I can't actually test it my self, and the sources that I'd normally go to has not checked it, so I have no clue why GH is not healing for more.

As ive already pointed out, greater heal is probably not healing for more at 80, because they dont want to heal for more at 80. And the bump in base heal is just to make up for other adjustments so it does heal the SAME at 80.

i hope we can actually run out of mana now

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    As ive already pointed out, greater heal is probably not healing for more at 80, because they dont want to heal for more at 80. And the bump in base heal is just to make up for other adjustments so it does heal the SAME at 80.
    Both GH and FH are not as widely used, and look how much FH actually jumped quite a bit. Yes, they want us to be balance at 80, but that does not mean that the amount our heals heal for have to stay the same.