Thread: Gap closer

Gap closer

Yes we know nothing of whats coming in cata, but I was thinking that were losing our cleanse, and freedom is unreliable at best. How about Make judgement of justice reduce movement speed to that of the paladin. So if im hamstrung then justice reduces movement speed 50%. If im crippled then 75%. Would make ret have a little more thinking in our smashfest of a rotation and could create doubt about other's snaring us. We know were already holy warriors, and they don't want to just give us charge so this could be a decent gap closer. Get that judgement off on that mage before he blinks then youll probably be able to close the gap with freedom before he can steal it. Granted he'll just sheep you,spellsteal you, and laugh his way to victory still, but its a start.

Not going to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have always thought that Judgment of Justice should work that way. In fact, when I was just starting out, that is what I thought it did. I was bummed when I realized that was not the case.

There will be so much re-balancing going on once Cataclysm actually starts, that I wouldn't be surprised to see if we might get one. I also wouldn't be surprised if we don't.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account
    We also have idea threads put in place already, please utilize those.